★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: best mafia game

View Poll Results: best mafia game
imob 7 28.00%
imafia 14 56.00%
mafia live! 2 8.00%
mafia r&r 3 12.00%
warlords 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
03-02-2009, 07:40 PM
#1
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: earth
Posts: 384
best mafia game

post here your favorite mafia game

why???

also let me know if there is new mafia game!

Last edited by traonk; 03-02-2009 at 07:48 PM.
03-02-2009, 07:50 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: earth
Posts: 384
i choose imafia because its free and no cheater

03-02-2009, 07:50 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 2,571
My favorite mafia gake has to be imob

It started out as a piece of **** game but it has gotten better since the updates
I think there might be some problema but they are minor

Imafia sux u have to buy mafia members WTH!!!!

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
03-02-2009, 07:54 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: earth
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
My favorite mafia gake has to be imob

It started out as a piece of **** game but it has gotten better since the updates
I think there might be some problema but they are minor

Imafia sux u have to buy mafia members WTH!!!!
what mafia members???
03-02-2009, 07:57 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 2,571
To grow your mafia you bave to buy members frm the don/godfather

Adding friends doesnt make ure mafia grow

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
03-02-2009, 08:00 PM
#6
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,555
iMafia easily beats the other games by miles.
03-02-2009, 08:03 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: earth
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
To grow your mafia you bave to buy members frm the don/godfather

Adding friends doesnt make ure mafia grow
i think that what makes these games special different from the other

and also if u buy respect points u get a game (which is not that good i tried it before)
other mafia game only get respect points no game

and also in imob news there are too much spam
03-02-2009, 08:07 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
To grow your mafia you bave to buy members frm the don/godfather

Adding friends doesnt make ure mafia grow
So you mean to say you'd rather add countless "friend" codes from people that aren't even remotely your friend, just so you have more of a chance of winning... rather than have more responsibility allocating your funds strategically in order to buy mafia members?

iMafia separates the men from the boys apparently.

I just signed on iMob today for the first time in a week and I had 170 new messages, mostly from idiots asking me to add a code. You call this fun?
03-02-2009, 08:15 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 894
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
So you mean to say you'd rather add countless "friend" codes from people that aren't even remotely your friend, just so you have more of a chance of winning... rather than have more responsibility allocating your funds strategically in order to buy mafia members?

iMafia separates the men from the boys apparently.

I just signed on iMob today for the first time in a week and I had 170 new messages, mostly from idiots asking me to add a code. You call this fun?
Well said, exactly what I was planning to post.
iMafia is my favourite of that selection but it's getting rather dull for me now. Level 40-something and nothig more to achieve. As the leaderboards will perpetually be beyond my reach.
03-02-2009, 08:18 PM
#10
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: London, UK.
Posts: 218
best is definitely 'Men of Death"

it's hard to get into - but if you persevere it will bring much joy and death

another one to look out for is "Municipal Collectors of Waste go Beserk" - a bit pricey at $36.50 but it's values show up in the later stages when you can really order the death of a human being!!

"Mad C*nts go f***ing Mental 2406" is also good but I find it a little too relaxing

hope this helps

Last edited by menom; 03-02-2009 at 08:28 PM. Reason: penguin attack