★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ************ !! Note, due to cocoslive going down, the global high scores currently do not work! ************

"A very, very addictive game. Each mode is different enough to keep things interesting... A very friendly game for non-gamers... It's the full package! 4.5 Stars."
- AverageApper.com

Tap Master is the ultimate test of your reflex, timing, and dexterity. Think you have the best reflexes? PROVE IT!

Tap Master features FIVE different game modes, each posing a unique challenge for your reflexes and sense of timing. Tap Master also features 25 achievements, local and global leaderboards, an experience and leveling system, and the ability to post your scores on Facebook.

Summary of Game Modes:
1. Precision Mode: how close can you stop the timer to 1.000000 seconds? Yes, that's millionths of a second!
2. Sprint Mode: how many times can you tap in 10 seconds?
3. Reflex Mode: how quick is your reaction time?
4. Twitch Mode: how quickly can you tap twice?
5. Ascension Mode: how high can you get the timer by hitting the target value? For pros only!

Tap Master is THE definitive test of your reflexes, timing, and dexterity. Ready to compete with your friends and challenge the world? Tap Master awaits!

tmsquasher's comments:
Hey guys just wanted to give the heads up that my latest game is now available on the App Store!

Although obviously biased , I have honestly fallen in love with Tap Master and think its a blast. For those who have ever fiddled around with their stopwatches, this is right up your alley. For those who havent, trust me youve been missing out.

Tap Masters got a very simple premise (or 5 premises, since there are five different games, really). Those who are ultra-competitive (like me!) will love it, while those who just want to test and improve their reflexes and timing will have a blast too.

Would love to hear what yall think. Let me know!

Tom

P.S. I've got 5 promo codes I'd like to give to the first five to respond. Any takers? For those who get 'em, please post your impressions and -- if it's not too much trouble -- a quick (honest) iTunes review would be great! Thanks!
07-23-2010, 12:22 AM
Hey folks, not sure I made this entirely clear in my first post:

I AM GIVING AWAY PROMO CODES!!! FOUR (4) MORE ARE UP FOR GRABS!

Just respond here and they're yours! All I ask is you post your impressions and, if you can, write up a quick review in iTunes. Thanks!

07-23-2010, 09:06 AM
I'd love to have a code if there are any left. I will definately review!

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!
07-23-2010, 11:41 AM
@MissLashes -- Thanks for the reply. One promo code is yours! I'll PM you momentarily.

@EveryoneElse -- There are THREE PROMO CODES LEFT! Surely somebody wants a free copy...
07-23-2010, 03:38 PM
Game Impressions

Im impressed, this is a really fun game that's perfect for challenging friends. The graphics and UI are beautifully polished.*Anybody who loves competition will love this app.*

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!

Last edited by MissLashes; 07-23-2010 at 03:40 PM.
07-23-2010, 03:45 PM
I would like a promo if you have any left.
07-23-2010, 03:57 PM
And another one's gone!

@Sxethang -- sure do! I'll PM you in a sec with your code. Thanks for your reply!

TWO MORE PROMO CODES TO GO FOLKS! I think I may have posted in the wrong forum -- who'da thunk it'd be so difficult to give free stuff away?
07-23-2010, 04:14 PM
I'd love a promo! Congrats on the release BTW!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
07-23-2010, 04:23 PM
@MissLashes: Thanks for the post! I think you nailed what we were aiming for with Tap Master: it's all about challenging your friends. We're all competitive, right?

@nikhsterboi: Thanks man! You got it! Promo will be sent shortly.

EVERYONE ELSE: I HAVE ONE LAST PROMO CODE TO GIVE AWAY. WHO WANTS IT?
Capishe?
07-23-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmsquasher View Post
@MissLashes: Thanks for the post! I think you nailed what we were aiming for with Tap Master: it's all about challenging your friends. We're all competitive, right?

@nikhsterboi: Thanks man! You got it! Promo will be sent shortly.

EVERYONE ELSE: I HAVE ONE LAST PROMO CODE TO GIVE AWAY. WHO WANTS IT?
Capishe?
Awsome! Thanks a bunch!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!