★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: New game: Arcade BBall Shooter, anyone tried?

07-22-2010, 11:19 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
New game: Arcade BBall Shooter, anyone tried?

Hey!

Just tried a new game arcade BBall Shooter, pretty cool. Reminds me of the archades in Taiwan! Anyone tried or have a tip on another cool game?
07-23-2010, 01:00 AM
Needs work

Yeah I tried it and it's not very good the control is awful the balls are very floaty It doesn't have a realistic feel at all. I was hooked by the screen shots because they looked nice but the game need lots of work I have a lot better Pop A Shots games to play until they fix this one. If you want some good arcade hoops get either of the Skyworks games or Hoops Madness all three are way better. If you want something a little different get Alien Shooter it's not as fun as the other 3 I mentioned but still better than the new Arcade B-Ball. Stay away from the new Beach Bowling it's not good either. Later PONG

Last edited by PONGbyATARI; 07-23-2010 at 01:06 AM.
07-23-2010, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PONGbyATARI View Post
Yeah I tried it and it's not very good the control is awful the balls are very floaty It doesn't have a realistic feel at all. I was hooked by the screen shots because they looked nice but the game need lots of work I have a lot better Pop A Shots games to play until they fix this one. If you want some good arcade hoops get either of the Skyworks games or Hoops Madness all three are way better. If you want something a little different get Alien Shooter it's not as fun as the other 3 I mentioned but still better than the new Arcade B-Ball. Stay away from the new Beach Bowling it's not good either. Later PONG
Agreed the ball physics are terrible
07-23-2010, 05:39 AM

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam