★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Online play with voice & text chat, HD graphics, great physics and AI players, and a slick user interface - the ULTIMATE pool experience.

Buzz Focus: 8.5/10
MoonBooks: 4.5/5
AppPicker: 4/5
Fox News Tapped-In: "A pool game that blows the rest away"

The fun, pick up and play Pool game, ideal for challenging friends to matches or hone your technique against our quality AI players. Game Center achievements now awarded for stylish play!

Full touch screen interface, allows for the most accurate control and spin. Easy to use swipe system for aim and shoot.

Features:
9 Ball, 8 Ball US and 8 Ball UK
1 or 2 player
4 Characters to choose from
3 AI difficulty levels

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Hi all,

Here's a gameplay video of the iPad version for all who wanted to see how the game looks.

Thanks,
Paul.
07-23-2010, 04:53 AM
iPhone 4 only? No excuse. Unless it's just a crap game and the devs are trying to make it seem "exclusive" as a marketing ploy. (Which still isn't an excuse.)

07-23-2010, 07:52 AM
Video showing off physics would be nice please
07-23-2010, 07:58 AM
Looks great.

EDIT: Haha, love the poster and the arcade machine. Shameless self promotion.

Invaders Must Die.
07-23-2010, 08:03 AM
LAME and PATHETIC. Making an exclusive i4-only game like this only hampers your profit, if there is any

So the 3G/3Gs is already obsolete that it can't even run a damn Pool Game. Jesus Christ, WTH were they thinkin?
07-23-2010, 08:46 AM
hardly lame and pathetic. Those graphics would be jerk-o-rama on the 3G, and I suspect the 3GS.
07-23-2010, 08:48 AM
It's going to happen eventually isn't it? I mean, I can understand that it's a bad move to target a niche in the market. But there are Millions of iP4 in circulation and more and more games will come out that are at least targeted to perform best on there and at most to be only for iP4. Thus is the nature of technology.

Invaders Must Die.
07-23-2010, 08:55 AM
Personally can't see anything special about the graphics so don't understand why it's iPhone 4 only unless I'm missing something
07-23-2010, 10:03 AM
LOL at all these haters. Get a ip4, or relax on the hating. I've been waiting for a ip4 exclusive game. Good job!!!

If you want a choppy pool game for your pre 4th gens, there are pleanty that already exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioman619 View Post
Eliminate is supposedly finished and in Apple's hands, so ngmoco shouldn't be too busy, well with nothing I care about anyway.
07-23-2010, 10:23 AM
Game Impressions

I'm a sucker for pool games, and really appreciate developer support for the new display so I decided to give this a shot. Graphics overall are super tight and I can see why this is iP4 only. Physics are critical in games like these, and things are rock solid here. Smooth and intuitive gameplay are dialed in as well, but something does seem slightly off... cue movement seems a tad unresponsive, and somehow too limited. and I feel like I should have more control options for the camera. Also, when the computer opponent is shooting the camera angles switch often, and NOT in a good way. If these guys are committed to polishing this game, and working out the kinks while (hopefully) bringing an online component, then there's something brilliant brewing in the Pool Bar.