★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Vijay Balani
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Snail Watch Game - Save snails from falling into the ditches.

Your goal is to save snails from falling in the ditches. You can help one snail at a time and multiple snails would puzzle you enough to keep you thinking where to be. They will fall down in the ditches if not helped cross-over. You have a maximum of '3 misses'.

To save the snails from falling down, tap on the screen to place the bridge at desired location. Screen is virtually divided into four tap zones for easy play.

drelbs's comments:
Grab it before it gets pulled, folks!

07-23-2010, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Now I want it just cuz its a collectors item. /downloading

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!

07-23-2010, 04:00 PM
Downloading too
07-23-2010, 04:17 PM
F--king thing sucks!
07-24-2010, 04:12 AM
07-24-2010, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Am I missing something? What is the reason it may be pulled from the store?

Apple: Iphone 4S - os 8.2/ Ipod touch 4G - os 6.1/ Ipad 2 - os 5.0.1
Android: LG G2 - os 4.2.2 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G - os 4.4.2
07-24-2010, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kzwen View Post
Am I missing something? What is the reason it may be pulled from the store?
pretty obvious rip of an old Nintendo IP (Manhole Game & Watch). This has been done before, and they've threatened before...
07-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by headcaseGames View Post
pretty obvious rip of an old Nintendo IP (Manhole Game & Watch). This has been done before, and they've threatened before...
i dont know if it was your intention but you sounded rather condescending. please realize that sometimes things that are obvious to some may not be so obvious to others. a younger audience might not have had the chance to play game and watch games. probably many of them dont even know what your talking about when you mention game and watch. please be more understanding but thanks for answering the question

genres are not to be seen as forms of textual codifications, but as systems of orientations, expectations and conventions that circulate between industry, text and subject.
07-24-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbeaver View Post
i dont know if it was your intention but you sounded rather condescending. please realize that sometimes things that are obvious to some may not be so obvious to others. a younger audience might not have had the chance to play game and watch games. probably many of them dont even know what your talking about when you mention game and watch. please be more understanding but thanks for answering the question
Ha! No it was not my intention to be condescending. I meant it is obvious to those who'd know what it is (specifically, Nintendo and their old-school fans). I realize full well that there's a couple of generations of gamers who'd have no idea what Game & Watch is or why this would be significant - and that's not a knock on anyone, that stuff is several years old and not very talked-about nowadays.
07-26-2010, 05:22 PM
Awesome game

Awesome Game! got me so nostalgic! Worth soo soo much more.......but its free....heck download it right now

super happy with the game.....