★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

TA App

View Poll Results: TA app or not?
Yes 70 94.59%
No 15 20.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll
07-23-2010, 04:18 PM
#1
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 483
TA App

Will Toucharcade ever come out with an app and is it a good idea for them to make one? Post your comments!
07-23-2010, 04:19 PM
#2
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,559
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
No. Why? Because people like you constantly ask, when you could just have simply search. Thanks a lot!

07-23-2010, 04:23 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by RttaM View Post
No. Why? Because people like you constantly ask, when you could just have simply search. Thanks a lot!
Well RittaM, wouldn't you think it would be better if you are never on the computer and always on your ipod or ipad?
07-23-2010, 04:25 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,559
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdude11 View Post
Well RittaM, wouldn't you think it would be better if you are never on the computer and always on your ipod or ipad?
... Please call me either Matt R, or RttaM. Not RittaM.

And yes i would love that, rumor has it that Arn is in the process of making one.
07-23-2010, 04:27 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by RttaM View Post
... Please call me either Matt R, or RttaM. Not RittaM.

And yes i would love that, rumor has it that Arn is in the process of making one.
Sick and sorry about the name, thought there was an I in there somewhere.
07-23-2010, 04:27 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,559
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdude11 View Post
Sick and sorry about the name, thought there was an I in there somewhere.
It's fine, it seems A LOT of people do. - That's why they think I'm a chick.
07-23-2010, 04:48 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Perv, why do you care?
Posts: 1,807
I voted both just to be confusing. There is already several threads discussing this in site feedback.
07-23-2010, 05:16 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 483
Anyone else? I would like TA to see this thread.
07-23-2010, 05:54 PM
#9
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: where rice paddies grow...
Posts: 3,436
you silly mods, toying with the poll

 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
07-23-2010, 06:00 PM
#10
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Seattle, WA USA
Posts: 4,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznriceboi13 View Post
you silly mods, toying with the poll
No mods edited the poll.. it is a Multiple Choice Poll. You can vote for both options.