★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Treat yourself to some juicy, fruity action with Fruitz!

Fruitz will have you wrangling all types of ripe, delicious produce -- plump strawberries, crisp apples, sweet bananas, tangy pineapples, fresh watermelons -- leaving nothing but vivid, juicy carnage in your wake. It's your job as the local Fruiterer to collect Fruitz of the same type, making for some delicious fresh-squeezed action. Use power-ups to help control the Fruitz as you press, pinch and flat-out explode your way through countless levels of sweet tropical fun.

FEATURES

ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
You can't stop at just one squished fruit! You'll be hooked as Fruitz explode in a symphony of technicolored juice fountains.

BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS ENHANCED FOR iPHONE 4
Fruitz's high resolution graphics have been created specifically for the iPhone 4's Retina display creating fruit so tasty you'll want to lick the juice right off your screen! For Fruit lovers with older hardware, Fruitz looks great on those too!

POWER UPS
Use exploding coconuts, high-tech bamboo radar and other power-ups to aid you on your Fruitz wrangling adventure!

FEEL THE RHYTHM
Get your Fruitz on as you help to create the game's soundtrack while you play.

COMBOS & HIGHSCORES
Who says bananas and watermelons don't mix? Link them in a combo and watch as they make beautiful sweet juice together!

VIBRATION SUPPORT
Feel every squishy combo erupt in your hands.

Ripe, luscious Fruitz await you in this highly addictive puzzler!
07-23-2010, 08:19 PM
looks very interesting

Beta Test(ing/ed) alot of games
An Epic Reviewer for
MobileTechReview

07-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Very pretty. Interested. =)

iPod Touch 2G and NOW iPad!! =)
Now Playing: Let's Create! Pottery HD & The Treasures of Montezuma HD =)
$400 worth of iTunes GCs, in honor of Com2us' Slice It!
07-23-2010, 08:58 PM
I've just purchased it.

The gameplay is unique and time run fast.

Great graphics and really good background music.

One annoying bug: disable vibration does not disable it when a match is done. Please, please fix it ASAP!

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
07-23-2010, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
I've just purchased it.

One annoying bug: disable vibration does not disable it when a match is done. Please, please fix it ASAP!
Hi Carlos,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game. Thanks for bringing the vibration toggle to our attention -- we thought we caught all the code gremlins but it appears one slipped through! :P We're addressing the issue as I speak and will have a patch ready for submission today.

Thanks again!
- Ingmar
07-23-2010, 10:11 PM
Just purchased, it's very tidy. I love the maracas playing when you drag your net
07-23-2010, 10:33 PM
Quote:
The gameplay is unique...
How so? It looks like just another Match-3, so that's an intriguing statement, but not very useful without some elaboration.
07-23-2010, 11:00 PM
Quote:
I've just purchased it.

Please elaborate...

@Ingmar - a video of the gameplay would probably be most helpful. I love most things matching, but have to many I am actually starting to be a bit more discriminating - However - Binary Mills generally does a great job - but would love to learn a bit more.
Thanks...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
07-23-2010, 11:29 PM
Game Impressions

I took a chance. A very average game. Not bad, but nothing particularly special or appealing about it. Graphics could (should) have been better, and in particular the fruit explosions are wholly underwhelming.

Game mechanic involves dragging a box around some fruit so the ones in each corner match. If you are someone who's fond of highlighting blocks of text with a mouse on your PC, this game is for you.
07-23-2010, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
How so? It looks like just another Match-3, so that's an intriguing statement, but not very useful without some elaboration.
The 4th App Store screenshot resumes the gameplay.

Well, here it is: you have to draw an area (square/rectangle) in away that in each corner you see the same fruit.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8