★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Game Description Immersive 3D 3rd person shootem up / knockem out game for iPhone iOS4 (iPhone 3GS / iPod Touch 3rd Gen or above).

Payback Chicken will not work on 2nd Generation devices whivh includes 3G 8GB, 16GB and some 32GB (pre Sept 2009) devices.

Already we have received some great player reviews Be warned, very hard to put down once you start playing! Worth the price for the animations between levels alone Funny game. Love the crazy chicken. Proppa toptastic graphics! And the music is totally excellent too! I want the soundtrack, it rocks! Luv this game, the cut sequences especially. Great 3rd person, or 3rd chicken as the description says! :) Best 3D game on the iPhone!

Payback Chicken is a truly immersive action packed 3D game. Your quest is to help Payback Chicken find her chicks and defeat the evil Hypno Fox. Some of the great features include; Built for iOS4 and takes full advantage of the Retina Display 4 Level each with their own Boss stage Easy and effective dual stick controls Fantastic story animation leading the game Farm yard / farm animal sounds adds to the brilliance of the game play 12 enemies to defeat as you progress through the levels your enemies get harder to defeat All of this for less than the price of a cooked chicken!!! and thats no yoke!! Works on 3rd generation iPhone/iPod Touch

Coming soon; Arcade / Survival mode New Bonus Level

Payback Chicken has been tested on iPhone and iPod Touch devices. This app will only work on 3rd generation devices and above this does not include the iPod Touch 3G 8GB & 16GB as this device uses 2nd generation technology.

************************************************************************* Sites to visit; YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/PaybackChicken Twitter http://twitter.com/PaybackChicken Site http://www.ptklearning.com/PaybackChicken
07-24-2010, 02:57 AM
Chicken shoot game is so interesting and so fun to play. There are four levels and hard to cross third level. I scored 100 run and It covers a very good story, which is great and nice.

07-24-2010, 06:01 AM
Damnnn, that chicken scared the hell out of me. *Hides*

Invaders Must Die.
08-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Great Game

Enjoying this game, little different than most my apps. That chick is one tough bird
08-06-2010, 04:57 AM
Now FREE
08-06-2010, 06:09 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Pretty bizarre.
08-06-2010, 11:22 AM
Tried it on a 2nd gen iPod, iOS4 (required). The game loads to the menu, but crashes back to springboard at the level loading screen after tapping new game or resume game. Tried rebooting. Haven't tried a new download and install. Not sure if I'm curious enough. Oh well.
08-19-2010, 11:01 AM
Loving the update

Quote:
Originally Posted by clzander View Post
Tried it on a 2nd gen iPod, iOS4 (required). The game loads to the menu, but crashes back to springboard at the level loading screen after tapping new game or resume game. Tried rebooting. Haven't tried a new download and install. Not sure if I'm curious enough. Oh well.
iOS4 on the 2nd gen iPod eats up resources making apps slow and causes 3d games to crash. A major pain and a lot of complaints about it !

Loving this game cause its different and cool 3d graphics, actually in the description it says it only works for 3rd gen upwards. One to note, according to wikipedia only the 3g 32GB or 64GB are 3rd gen
08-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Haha, actually this does look quite different. Since its free and the first Chicken Barn Simulator in the Appstore, im downloading this right away.

Challenge me on Gamecenter: tblrsa
App-Echo - Your place for German iOS App and Game Reviews
Follow us on Twitter!

Last edited by tblrsa; 08-19-2010 at 11:53 AM.
08-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Going soon try it.