★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: We regret to inform you that service for this application will be terminated as of 3/30/2015.
*Upon service termination, guarantees of operation no longer apply.
*The dates and times given above may be changed without prior notice.

[Warning]
This application does not currently support iOS 8.

[Warning]
This application does not currently support iOS7.
------------
NAMCO GAMES PORTAL is a collection of famous NAMCO hits in 1 mammoth value-packed application.

Includes Lite versions of 6 popular NAMCO games. Games included will be continuously added and updated.
Supports Facebook. Upload user comments for your favorite games.

Game Collection
New! Time Crisis 2nd Strike Lite
PAC-MAN Lite
Ace Combat Xi:Skies of Incursion Lite
Galaga REMIX Lite
Dig Dug REMIX Lite
Time Crisis Strike Lite

don_k's comments:
Description
NAMCO GAMES PORTAL is a collection of famous NAMCO hits in 1 mammoth value-packed application.

Includes Lite versions of 4 popular NAMCO games. Games included will be continuously added and updated.
Supports Facebook. Upload user comments for your favorite games.

We're planning updates to include the latest hits and your all-time favorites. Get the low-down on new game releases. This is one app to keep an eye on.

http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/namco-games-portal/id380916558?mt=8
07-24-2010, 09:30 AM
5 lite games in a package that is 126 MB? No thanks

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive

07-24-2010, 09:36 AM
hmmm is it not easier just to download the lites and delete or buy as applicable ?

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
07-24-2010, 09:44 AM

[/QUOTE]

Well, it does say more to come but currently I agree with the Heff, I'm not paying for free apps so I'll wait and see what comes of it.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-24-2010, 09:47 AM
Also it looks to me that any future additions will be DLC.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-25-2010, 07:44 AM
Would be great if they release 'Pac-Man Portal' with the original Pacman, Ms Pacman, Pacman CE and other Pacman games in one. Would make more sense to download than a lite gallery.

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
07-25-2010, 10:19 AM
Interesting maketing move. Does it support quicksave?

I could see keeping this on my phone if it quicksaves and has a title or two that I only want the lite of for nostalgic reasons. They get the benefit that when they add a new lite anyone with the app will be pinged with an automatic update.