★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ever wonder what it's like to be a part of a stock car pit crew? Race against the clock to change tires on a stock car as fast as you can!

Play single player to beat your own best time, or race against a friend using a blue tooth connection!

Track your best times and compare them to other people from all around the world using Open Feint!

Practice and become skillful to unlock over 10 achievements using Open Feint!

Block4Media's comments:
Ever wonder what it's like to be a part of a stock car pit crew? Race against the clock to change tires on a stock car as fast as you can!
Play single player to beat your own best time, or race against a friend using a blue tooth connection!
Track your best times and compare them to other people from all around the world using Open Feint!
Practice and become skillful to unlock over 10 achievements using Open Feint!

Use this link to download this amazing application now! You won't regret it!!
http://toucharcade.com/link/http://i...382526440?mt=8

Thanks iDRevolution for fixing the link
07-24-2010, 06:43 PM

eh

07-24-2010, 07:35 PM

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
07-24-2010, 07:58 PM
any gameplay video

eh
07-24-2010, 08:46 PM
Just threw this quick video together showing off multiplayer.

It's a bit out of focus but I think you'll get the gist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfrM72wgAWU
07-24-2010, 11:29 PM
mindfield, that was my first thought too

07-25-2010, 02:09 AM
Not Bad but not the best

Not a bad game but I prefer Pit Crew Titans there both fun but titans has the edge with a little more to do than just changing tires.
07-25-2010, 09:40 AM
You are right that Pit Crew Titans "has more to offer" when playing the game, but I find it frustrating to play it. The stuff pops up in random spots and you never really know what to do. I really enjoy playing PitStop Pro because it is pretty much self explanatory. For now I think it is fun to just try and beat your tire change times and unlock the achievements (which is a nice touch!). I do hope that things like putting gas in and changing the windshield will be added in the future. But for now I think it is a great game to download and play with your friends or alone.
07-27-2010, 01:17 PM
Game Impressions

Ok, I tried the game and the first couple times I was liking it, but then it quickly became boring. There's not many things to do except jack up the car and change tires. It is good for a quick challenge with friends, but other than that It doesn't offer anything else. Maybe if there were more modes like: how many cars can you send off in a certain amount of time. That would be cool.

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!