★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kevin Weil
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 0.9 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Box Bounce is a tilt based, top down, platforming game that brings back those old school feelings of accomplishment and frustration. Tilt to guide your bouncing box to all of the goals as fast as you can.

There are four types of blocks you can bounce on: normal(gray), moving(blue), fading(orange), and end points(red). You must reach all end points by utilizing these platforms to finish each level. There are also black boxes that are very dangerous barriers, so watch out for them!

The game comes packed with 30 original levels. You also have the option of making your own levels with the Custom Level Creator. All of the original levels were made using this creator, so you can see its very powerful.

Art Design : Angela Carreiro
Game Development/Design : Kevin Weil

KevinWeil's comments:
My name is Kevin Weil. I'm an independent iPhone Game Developer. My first two games, Box Bounce and Boxtastrophe, were just released last week on the App Store. I'm looking for some active iPhone and iPod Touch users who would like to give them a try and rate/review my game. It is very difficult to get your Apps out there, so please be willing to give them a fair review on the App Store and let your friends know! It would be extremely appreciated.

I'm offering promo codes to the first 20 people that PM me. Please tell me which game you would be interested in.

07-25-2010, 06:22 AM
There are still Promo Codes available!

There are still Promo Codes available!
PM me if you have some spare time to try out my two new games!
07-25-2010, 02:12 PM

Thanks so much for the support so far everyone!

There are still codes available though so keep those PMs coming!
07-25-2010, 03:10 PM
Can someone put up Appstore info for both games please

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!
07-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Here you go =)

Edited Original Post to include Appstore Info.
07-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Thanks again!

Thanks to everyone that has tried out my games so far =)

Anyone else interested?
I still have some promo codes left so PM me!