★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Beebe Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.5 MB
  • Version: 2.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: ***Join over 58,000+ Tilt Monster players on OpenFeint!***

"...I love it! Better than Doodle Jump! Perfect time killer!"

"This game is cute and is a great time waster. The concept is easy but it gets pretty challenging! The new update is great, the game is even cuter"

"It's nice to see a developer make such a substantial upgrade for free. It's much improved over the previous version, retina graphics look awesome. Quite addictive, would totally recommend to anyone. Quality stuff here."

----------

In Tilt Monster , you tilt-to-control a cute monster through the environment to collect as many gems as you can before getting caught by enemy monsters or challenging obstacles.

You'll wade past evil flying bunnies, bombs, pits, and fat cyclops as you collect gems, stars, and unlock items that will help you along the way!

** Unlock special in-game achievements and compete with your friends (and even the world!) on OpenFeint---Can you get the highest Tilt Monster score?? Dont get too cocky though, Tilt Monster may be easy to learn, but it can be hard to master. Just dont take our word for it, try unlocking all 28 achievements for yourself!

** Supports Facebook Status Posting as well! (Show off your scores to your friends!)

How to play:

- Tilt device to move character left or right.

WE HEAR YOUR SUGGESTIONS! THE MORE 5-STAR RATINGS WE GET, THE MORE THEMES AND AWESOME UPDATES WILL COME! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

jonbeebe's comments:
After 7 days "Waiting For Review" and 2 days "In Review", Doodle Dash! is finally Ready For Sale on the Appstore.

First some screenshots, a gameplay video, and then PROMO codes at the end (as well as a description of the game).

Screenshots:

Gameplay Video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Promo Codes:

If you take one, please let everyone know which one you took and PLEASE take a moment to give me a star rating. I would greatly appreciate that:

RNRMWKNJWE79
HYAM7MYM6JNM
N4HH4JTF3J4X
KMFWN46Y9HPW
3T33RLKHRNKK

More Game Information:

----

Please take a moment to check my game out and take a promo code if you're willing to leave a review.

Thank you all for your support!
07-24-2010, 10:38 PM
Took 3T33RLKHRNKK thanks

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!

07-24-2010, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylescorpion View Post
Took 3T33RLKHRNKK thanks
Thanks a lot for taking the Promo Code! Please leave a star rating
07-24-2010, 11:16 PM
N4HH4JTF3J4X
thats mine

Edit: how do use the promo code i'm new

Last edited by funguy12; 07-24-2010 at 11:22 PM.
07-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by funguy12 View Post
N4HH4JTF3J4X
thats mine

Edit: how do use the promo code i'm new
Open up your iTunes and on the left click on iTunes Store, once the page loads, underneath your username (quick links I think they call it), click on 'Redeem' and then enter the code there. It'll already know which App to give you.

Thanks!
07-24-2010, 11:42 PM
dam can't use it don't live in the states>.<
07-25-2010, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by funguy12 View Post
dam can't use it don't live in the states>.<
Hmm I didn't know you had to be in the same country as the app developer... that's interesting...
07-25-2010, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbeebe View Post
Hmm I didn't know you had to be in the same country as the app developer... that's interesting...
Codes only work in the U.S Period. Doesnt matter where the Dev is from . ( I think)

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!
07-25-2010, 01:33 AM
@above thats correct but you can create a US account, use the promo code and sync the game onto your iPod/iPhone still

OF:MrLambChopz