★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Angry Bunny!July 29th!Big Revolution!

07-25-2010, 10:30 PM
Angry Bunny! Need your feedback!

If you have any idea about Angry Bunny, please leave your message in this thread. I ll improve the game totally depends on what you guys want!

Recent improve points:

* Add Open Feint
* Different Boss after shooting down the pirate
* More Ninja style and magic effects
* More background themes

Those points will be improved in the coming update based on customer feedbacks. If you want more features, give me your idea and I ll take to consider!

Demo video update!!!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Follow the latest update on my website: http://coodapp.jimdo.com/
or twitter:http://twitter.com/coodstix

Last edited by COOD; 08-01-2010 at 07:39 PM.
07-26-2010, 11:13 AM
Nice I ll try it at thursday, hope it is as good as you said

07-26-2010, 04:52 PM
demo video update~
07-27-2010, 01:05 AM
Wow. Looks horrendously horrible. Why even mention Angry Birds in the description? THe fact it doesn't contain anything related to it and the game could never live up to on 1/20 of half it's standards annoys me. And don't mention Doodle Jump in there.

You've basically taken the Doodler away, put in a buddy then shoved it in a truffle of Cow Poop.

I like my milk with some cereal.
Game Center; STARDUSTGD add me please..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgboy View Post
I know this is stupid but I just hit 500 posts! Post the amount of posts you have here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
noob
07-27-2010, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Registeel View Post
Wow. Looks horrendously horrible. Why even mention Angry Birds in the description? THe fact it doesn't contain anything related to it and the game could never live up to on 1/20 of half it's standards annoys me. And don't mention Doodle Jump in there.

You've basically taken the Doodler away, put in a buddy then shoved it in a truffle of Cow Poop.
Thank you for talking about this app~ take it easy dude dont be a mad bull
07-27-2010, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COOD View Post
Thank you for talking about this app~ take it easy dude dont be a mad bull
Don't be a lazy bum and try and make a fortune by imitating 2 (Well, Angry birds has nothing to do with it) games and try and say there better. Because there not.

I'm finished with this thread ~

Cheers

I like my milk with some cereal.
Game Center; STARDUSTGD add me please..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgboy View Post
I know this is stupid but I just hit 500 posts! Post the amount of posts you have here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
noob
07-27-2010, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Registeel View Post
Don't be a lazy bum and try and make a fortune by imitating 2 (Well, Angry birds has nothing to do with it) games and try and say there better. Because there not.

I'm finished with this thread ~

Cheers
Someone got out of the bed wrong side lol . No one asked you to comment on the thread or buy the game criticise a game after you have played it and be constructive otherwise say nothing
07-27-2010, 05:30 AM
This kind of discussion was inevitably going to arise.

Invaders Must Die.
07-27-2010, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
This kind of discussion was inevitably going to arise.
Very true just annoys me when people can't be polite and constructive with thier criticism .And as for saying it's not better than DJ without even playing it or there even being impressions is ridiculous . That aside it does actually look pretty good
07-27-2010, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Very true just annoys me when people can't be polite and constructive with thier criticism .And as for saying it's not better than DJ without even playing it or there even being impressions is ridiculous . That aside it does actually look pretty good
I agree mate, plenty of people are quick to be destructive around here. Not saying it isn't warranted at times.

Besides, someone said this was an awesome game in the Upcoming thread. Not sure if he was bribed though. >.>

Invaders Must Die.