★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "The magic of Farm Break is in its clever mix of levels that require some seriously ingenious methods to solve." - AppSpy.com

Now updated with Chapter 2 - Alien Abduction, and 15 additional levels bring the game to 40 riveting levels of sheep puzzling fun!

Assist the three ex-con sheep Knuckles, Big Jim, and Sally escape from Farmer Brown's farm to freedom! Navigate your way through 25 obstacle-ridden levels in this hilarious and witty puzzler. Jump over walls, dodge lasers, bounce on tires, and avoid "The Brush" as you weave your way out of the farm!

But wait.. there's more! If you think Farmer Brown was the last of the sheeps' worries, *bzzzzzt* wrong! Escape from The Farm to find out what awaits Sally, Knuckles, and Big Jim in Chapter 2 - Alien Abduction! Sheep on an alien planet! Now that's what we're talking about!

Join us on Facebook for up to date information, contests and new releases:
http://www.facebook.com/mindstormstudios

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/Mindstormstudio

The Story...

Once upon a time, on a far away farm, Mr. Brown unwittingly adopted a gang of ex-con sheep. For a while, like the other sheep, they grazed about happily and innocently. But it wasn't long before they were back to their old ways and plotted to steal the farmer's money and escape

However, something went horribly wrong with their plan and they were caught red hoofed and locked up in a cage! Although they easily broke out of the cage using Big Jim's lock picking skills, they were faced with a farm full of mechanical madness that had to be conquered before they could be free.

Features:

- Hilarious toon physics and sheep playgrounds
- Forty un-lockable puzzles packed with fun and weirdness
- Painted cartoon environments for deep engrossing game play
- Ultra-cool items like basket balls and tennis balls for sporting fun
- Ultra responsive controls for action packed play
- Outwit Farmer Brown's LASERS, MACHINES, and PLATFORMS on your daring escape
- FUNNY sheep sounds and animations
- PHYSICS PUZZLES to give your gray cells a whirl
- Openfeint integration with leaderboards and best times for each level!
- Openfeint achievements to make you want to push your puzzle solving limits!
- And much more!

So whatchoo waiting for? Break out of The Farm today!

Squeaker's comments:

07-26-2010, 03:18 AM
the screen shots look great !
is there a video about ?

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"

07-26-2010, 05:21 AM
Yes, the video would be great. Not sure about the game mechanic. With video would buy it straight away.
07-26-2010, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
Yes, the video would be great. Not sure about the game mechanic. With video would buy it straight away.
We tend to like the same games

With the control buttons laid out, I can tell that we have to move & jump simultaneously
there are 3 sheep buttons for a quick switch, a reset-ish button just before the pause to restart the level if we are unable to crack it!

however I am unable to tell if the buttons are very responsive with the screenshots though, but looks like they will be!
Soosiz controls implemented with 3 sheep button

I'll pick this up once I win a $ or i'll wait for a vid.
EDIT:
Have left a comment on their facebook

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys

Last edited by ultimo; 07-27-2010 at 12:08 AM.
07-27-2010, 05:28 AM
Could this be a hidden gem like Mr. Onions was? I can't work out if those Sheep are ugly or just charming.

Invaders Must Die.
07-27-2010, 06:16 AM
It's 99c so I TOFTT. After 5 levels I'm still trying to decide if I like it or not. Basically it's three sheep (S, M, L) trying to escape the farm. Sheep have different jump height and distance, different weight too of cos. Use this to your power and guide their way to the exit on every level by solving some wacky (but so far simple) obstacle puzzles. There's no tutorial, you kind of figure it out along the way. More disappointing is the lack of any sort of global leaderboards, or achievements, making 25 levels too short a game with little incentive to replay. Cute sheep though.
07-27-2010, 06:18 AM
Oh and, you need to line them up in the S, M, L order at the exit to pass the level.
07-27-2010, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
It's 99c so I TOFTT. After 5 levels I'm still trying to decide if I like it or not. Basically it's three sheep (S, M, L) trying to escape the farm. Sheep have different jump height and distance, different weight too of cos. Use this to your power and guide their way to the exit on every level by solving some wacky (but so far simple) obstacle puzzles. There's no tutorial, you kind of figure it out along the way. More disappointing is the lack of any sort of global leaderboards, or achievements, making 25 levels too short a game with little incentive to replay. Cute sheep though.
I sometimes love a game I can finish quickly and move on with good feelings towards it (like Mr. Onions). Either way, I've bought this after noticing the guys who made Whacksy Taxi are behind it.

Invaders Must Die.
07-27-2010, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
I sometimes love a game I can finish quickly and move on with good feelings towards it (like Mr. Onions). Either way, I've bought this after noticing the guys who made Whacksy Taxi are behind it.
Your Impressions please?

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
07-27-2010, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
Your Impressions please?
I'm at work sorry friend, I'll get back to you afterwards.

Invaders Must Die.