★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Mad O Ball 3D now universal

07-26-2010, 08:11 AM
Mad O Ball 3D now universal

Don't know the game but quoted it in upcoming ipad games and it seems quite good going to try lite version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakdown Studios View Post

Last edited by Qordobo; 07-26-2010 at 01:33 PM.
07-26-2010, 09:07 AM
to the developers...

WOW - Great job on this update you guys!

I am amazed at how much more depth the iPad HD version has than the iphone version.

Sure, you used a wider lens on the view (or just backed the camera up) and you can see all the different pathways below.

This game just looks and feels so incredible on the iPad.

I loved it before - as for now?
I am in gaming heaven!

I will update my review for you guys on itunes.

I am also launching my own review site hopefully in August and I will be sure to write a review for you!

Thank you so much for giving us iPad owners the wonderful privilege of owning this beauty in HD

07-26-2010, 01:00 PM
Edit: removed the picture post...

Last edited by Breakdown Studios; 07-26-2010 at 06:01 PM.
07-26-2010, 01:07 PM
nice work,finally a developer that do not ask for money again for a great game.
07-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakdown Studios View Post
Hi,

I was hoping to open this thread myself, but while I was looking into a way to include the ipad screenshot instead of the iphone one somebody else open it already, unfortunatly it dosnīt seems to be an easy way for universal versions, so I will post them here:
Lol sorry, nice picts I added them to first post. Perhaps a moderator could rebuild the thread to make you the owner of forst post? You could try ask.
07-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Well, I just bought it (mostly for the iPad).

Kind of not sure. I think I may be spoiled. It played it for 10 min and got bored.

I guess I envisioned it to be sort of like Rolando. I never did finish Rolando or Rolando 2 on the iPhone. I think when a game gets hard, it gets abandoned. This game isn't TOO hard but I am still evaluating.
07-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Absolutely loving the update!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
07-27-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomor View Post
Well, I just bought it (mostly for the iPad).

Kind of not sure. I think I may be spoiled. It played it for 10 min and got bored.

I guess I envisioned it to be sort of like Rolando. I never did finish Rolando or Rolando 2 on the iPhone. I think when a game gets hard, it gets abandoned. This game isn't TOO hard but I am still evaluating.
I'm sure you can dig out the proper way to finish the various challanges in all the levels.
As far as you get, as more fantastic graphics and physics tricks you get.

So I hope you can get your time to finish the game and win(see) the Final "Cup"

Is hard, I know, but that's make the game more interesting, and gives also longevity.

What if for 3.99$ you get a 3D screensaver where you see the ball arriving at goal by itself, with no challenge at all ? That would bore me, that's sure.

Tommaso Lintrami
Five Fingers Studios - Milano, Italy
http://www.orionattack.com
07-27-2010, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakdown Studios [it] View Post
Is hard, I know, but that's make the game more interesting, and gives also longevity.
Of course, it's different for different people, because people have wildly different skill levels at this sort of thing.
07-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Anybody else having this crash a lot? It keeps kicking me back to my desktop. I've tried rebooting, but it still crashes....