★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dohi Entertainment is proud to present the sequel to it's widely popular and critically acclaimed Aqua Moto Racing.

Aqua Moto Racing 2 offers great water racing with some of the best graphics seen on the iPhone platform. With state of the art wave physics this game truly has to be seen to be believed.

Race in exotic world locations with amazing details set in the Tropics, Greece and Egypt. Start earning cash by participating in races and winning Championships and spend them on better JetSkis. Unlock new Championhips and Achievements on your quest for Legendary Status.

Perform insane Stunts and round buoys to charge your Turbo to get the edge against your Opponents. Level up your Rider to a higher Rank by beating set target times and unlocking Medals and winning Championships. Connect to OpenFeint to challenge and compare your race results with friends all over the world.

Get Ready For The Splashdown Of Your Life!

Key Features:

- Next-Gen Graphics with Dynamic Waves
- Enjoy an Epic Career with 14 Championships
- 6 Exotic Locations with different daylight
- 48 challenging Courses
- Perform gut-wrenching Stunts
- Beat Target Times and unlock Medals
- Collect Race Bonuses to buy new JetSkis
- 10 Ranks for Rider to Level Up
- 12 unique JetSkis
- 25 Achievements
- OpenFeint Leaderboards
- OpenFeint Challenges

=====================================

AppSmile: "Whether you were a fan of the first Aqua Moto Racing game or not, this games beautiful graphics, amazing controls, and competitive nature will leave you soaked and wanting more."

PocketGamer: "Pumped and packed with action" - "Water here is a wild, untamed beast, feeling realistically fluid"

iLounge: "Aqua Moto Racing 2 comes closer to Wave Race 64 than most of the clones that have appeared over the years, and thats really saying something."

AppSpy: "Aqua Moto Racing 2 has upped the ante and fans of jet-ski racers need look no further than this excellent example of fun, adrenaline pumping aquatic mayhem."

CNET: "Aqua Moto Racing 2 will appeal to anyone who likes unique racing games." - "Am I crazy to say Aqua Moto Racing could ever touch the likes of Wave Race 64?"

AppAdvice: "What I love about this app is the actual gameplay: racing over waves, launching over ramps, twisting around buoys its extremely enjoyable" - "All in all, its a brilliant game."

Appmodo: "Aqua Moto Racing 2 is one app to grab!" - "The graphics and water motion are amazing and you can race over wakes & swells in an arcade style of racing."

Touch Arcade: "An Already Great Game Gets an Even Better Sequel" - "this sequel is getting even closer to Wave Race perfection"

Follow us on Facebook
Support, Promo Codes, Press Releases and Game Updates

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aqua-Moto-Racing-2/117785711629891

For all our games, see:
http://www.dohi.se/entertainment

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aqua-moto-racing-2-lite/id381705081?mt=8
07-26-2010, 02:50 PM
Just played the lite version great little game an improvement over the original no full version to buy yet though

07-26-2010, 03:33 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazuli
probably one of the most anticipated games on my personal 'upcoming' list. Looking forward to the full one.

GC:oPalermo
07-26-2010, 03:35 PM
I love it when lite games come out before the full game, like a "demo".
That way you can have time to get to know the game and decide wether you will buy the full version.
I will download this one in a minute.

Hakuna Matata
07-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
I love it when lite games come out before the full game, like a "demo".
That way you can have time to get to know the game and decide wether you will buy the full version.
I will download this one in a minute.
It's very good LBG. I used to play Waverace a lot, most games (if not all) in this genre have been pretty cheap imitations but this game shows some real promise...and 47 tracks (waverace 1 had 6!). Solid demo looking forward to trying the faster jet ski's. I hope there are some stormy courses. The wave generator is pretty cool too. Here's hoping for a 9/10 personal score. Bring on the full game, hopefully might be there in the morning fingers crossed.
07-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Agreed. It's pretty sweet... much better than the first. I really like the physics and the controls. I will be getting the full version also.

Favorites: Real Racing - FIFA - Low Grav 2 - Skies of Glory - GT Motor Academy - Rogue Planet - F.A.S.T. - Command&Conquer - Tiger Woods - Jet Car Stunts - Real Tennis - Star Battalion - Seven Swords
07-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Hanson View Post
It's very good LBG. I used to play Waverace a lot, most games (if not all) in this genre have been pretty cheap imitations but this game shows some real promise...and 47 tracks (waverace 1 had 6!). Solid demo looking forward to trying the faster jet ski's. I hope there are some stormy courses. The wave generator is pretty cool too. Here's hoping for a 9/10 personal score. Bring on the full game, hopefully might be there in the morning fingers crossed.
Ok, I just downloaded it and yeah I agree - it's great!
Nice controls with good animation of the guy leaning, the physical waves are good and I love the caribbean style environments.
The only downside for me is that the graphics don't look too good on the iPhone 4. Hopefully they'll release the full game with retina support or include it in an update.

Hakuna Matata
07-26-2010, 03:53 PM
Hi,

This does look very nice, might have to buy the full version when it becomes available.

David
07-26-2010, 03:53 PM
Very very nice! But do do I pick this up for my iPhone when the full game comes along or is there a super shiny iPad version in the works?

Now Playing: This War of Mine | Motorsport Manager | Hearthstone
07-26-2010, 04:10 PM
I loved the first game. Played it for years and finished the last cup today. Thats an awesome timing.

The Lite Version feels like a different game (in a bad way). The game is too slow compared to amr 1 and i dont like the fact, that tricks are automatic. Looks like you cant screw up tricks. I think i will buy the full game but at the moment iam not impressed.