iPhone: anyone tried "super horsey"?

10-18-2008, 04:25 PM
anyone tried "super horsey"?

i love puzzle games, and i'm aware of "100 squares" and "knights run". but they seem a little limited (to one board and one "level").

i played "the 11th hour" horse puzzle like a lot back when i was a teenager, and this seem like a nice challenge. but does it feature a single board only or is it like stages or something? thanks

Last edited by Ahiru; 10-18-2008 at 04:41 PM.
10-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahiru View Post
i love puzzle games, and i'm aware of "100 squares" and "knights run". but they seem a little limited (to one board and one "level").

i played "the 11th hour" horse puzzle like a lot back when i was a teenager, and this seem like a nice challenge. but does it feature a single board only or is it like stages or something? thanks
Nope Mr. Dev, no one has played your game yet.

10-18-2008, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudehuge View Post
Nope Mr. Dev, no one has played your game yet.
uh and who are you? mr. "please dev lower your game pricing"?
no, i did not develop any game whatsoever, the closest i got is to be a beta tester on a single app (mote-m, in case you are wondering).

i've seen your loser attitude on other forum posts, no need to argue with you whether or not i'm a developer. i'm just new to this site and frankly found the community to be rather stupid...
10-18-2008, 06:38 PM
I smell developer.
10-18-2008, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armbruster View Post
I smell developer.
i smell crappy community, no offense to your efforts mr. arn, but your users didn't show otherwise. i just created this account and might not use this forum again.

great rss system and news though.

(edited typo)
10-18-2008, 06:52 PM
Haha.

A community isn't to be judged on two users, including myself. I hope you don't 'use' this forum again. Forums aren't to be used, they're to be surfed apon and to collaborate your thoughts with other users.

I smell a crappy user, no offense to your efforts, Mr. Ahiru.
10-18-2008, 06:54 PM
Funny stuff there Mr. Ahiru...
10-18-2008, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armbruster View Post
Haha.

A community isn't to be judged on two users, including myself. I hope you don't 'use' this forum again. Forums aren't to be used, they're to be surfed apon and to collaborate your thoughts with other users.

I smell a crappy user, no offense to your efforts, Mr. Ahiru.
i haven't seen you colaborate with any other user, so don't see why you try to defend a community you don't belong to anyway... thanks for your effort though...
10-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydaynormalguy View Post
Funny stuff there Mr. Ahiru...
well, i tried to ask about a game to someone, then this all started... don't find funny a forum where users don't really help you out, instead they judge you by your 1st post and start a flame war... anyway, since i have a few more minutes at home i'll see where it ends, thanks for reading!
10-18-2008, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahiru View Post
uh and who are you? mr. "please dev lower your game pricing"?
no, i did not develop any game whatsoever, the closest i got is to be a beta tester on a single app (mote-m, in case you are wondering).

i've seen your loser attitude on other forum posts, no need to argue with you whether or not i'm a developer. i'm just new to this site and frankly found the community to be rather stupid...
If you actually read my forum post, I want apps to break the 9.99 mark so that I can play longer and more epic games.

This community is stupid huh? Then why are you here? Trust me we're more than happy to be "Stupid". GET OUT.