Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 07-18-2012, 11:04 PM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfong View Post
Thanks for the headsup, B2T. Listened to a cast of one of your games, and was impressed by their commentary (quite good for such relatively unknown SC2 casters). I'll probably send in a game for them to cast.
Any idea what league they are?
You should definitely check out some of his other videos where he "dual-casts" as alter egos. It's so good. Yeah, be sure to send in some 1's that you thought were good.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:02 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Finally got promoted to Platinum for 1's. Gold was such a joke, lol. Had over 600 points before I was promoted. Already in the top 8 for Platinum xP. Hopefully, I'll be in Diamond before the season is over. Might be able to pull off Masters for 2's, 3's, and 4's before the season is over too. Top Diamond for 2's and 3's right now and already Masters for 4's!
Old 07-31-2012, 09:57 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Finally got promoted to Platinum for 1's. Gold was such a joke, lol. Had over 600 points before I was promoted. Already in the top 8 for Platinum xP. Hopefully, I'll be in Diamond before the season is over. Might be able to pull off Masters for 2's, 3's, and 4's before the season is over too. Top Diamond for 2's and 3's right now and already Masters for 4's!
Nice, hope you're able to get to masters soon. Season ends beginning of September, so you still got another month =]

Btw, Patch 1.5 came out today, and seems like it broke a lot of the game, lol. A bunch of unit characteristics are off (cost/upgrades) amongst other things. For the most part it's alright though. Blizz completely redesigned the main menu UI, which is pretty nice imo.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:10 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Holy crap, this is a huge patch. Lots of new features, changes, and fixes.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subrar08 View Post
StarCraft 2 is a strategy gamers dream, there is a huge online community and amazing leaderboard system with many different leagues which will always keep you busy as you try and get as high as you can (Iím still stuck in the Bronze). Learning the ins and outs of the game can be a long process but as you do youíll see how youíll start to win more and more often and make great leaps in your battles. If you play through the single player first though then you really will understand the StarCraft 2 universe as the campaign is very long and offers so much.
Yep, totally agree. SC2 is awesome =]
Want to add me in game? I can coach you a bit and help you get out of bronze if you want xP
Old 08-03-2012, 01:10 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ7b6Cy8R1E
Old 08-06-2012, 05:13 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

The Arcade has really made quite a few custom games very popular. Really glad to see macromicro games filling up in under a minute now. It used to be impossible finding a game that had anyone. So far, I've really only played monobattle, peep mode, and macromicro, since they're pretty much deviations of normal gameplay. Might check out some of the interesting custom games when I get a chance though. So many of them out there.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:41 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Season 8 ends tomorrow. Played a total of 470 games this season. Played 661 last season..was way too addicted to the game during those first two months. Still am. Definitely the best RTS I've ever played. Hope I can finish in top diamond for 1's next season! Getting better and better xP.

Season 8:

1's-top plat
2's-top diamond
3's-middle diamond
4's-low master
Old 09-01-2012, 10:55 PM

Whoa, congrats ^
Btw, how good are the people you face in team games (top diamonds/low masters ones)? Like in my 2v2 diamond league, my friend and I were usually facing people that were 1v1 golds, lol.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:59 PM

HotS beta is live!