★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Best Zombie versus Ninja game I've ever played! The Game Trail

Simple and addicting Jump em up in the most sought after game in the world*. Help our Zombie Hero, Bernie, to avenge the insult on his kind by stomping as many angry war ninjas as possible. Stay alive by avoiding ground and flying ninjas. Can you make it all the way to the Sushi Sumo Ninja without losing your limbs?

* The game was created based on the most popular search strings that players were looking for.

Features:
* Mario style enemy stomping
* Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements
* Kick A** music and sound effects
* Different sorts of Power ups
* Smooth 3D animations combined with hand drawn background
* Quick start time
* Support for personalized iPod music
* Facebook connectivity
* All this for the price you prefer the most

Devilishly Good's comments:

07-27-2010, 04:37 AM
Just got Free Zombie Hero, really good free game. Loved the fat sumo ninjas .

07-27-2010, 07:32 AM
Just got this game and can't put it down (not literally ). was a bit skeptic at first but it was free. As I played it, it grew on me. Simple and tight game play, funny graphics and sounds. 3.5M is my current high score!
07-27-2010, 07:36 AM
I'm always up for a little Zombie/Ninja action.

Invaders Must Die.
07-27-2010, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alxBoogie View Post
Just got this game and can't put it down (not literally ). was a bit skeptic at first but it was free. As I played it, it grew on me. Simple and tight game play, funny graphics and sounds. 3.5M is my current high score!
Can't even get over 500k
07-27-2010, 08:48 AM
Ha! Great fun. Why is this free? It cracks me up when he says 'they neutered my family', they didn't kill them, they neutered them!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-27-2010, 09:17 AM
This is like Skull Pogo, but much simpler than that relatively simple game. The graphics are simple and appealing enough that if you like casual games this might hold your interest for a while.

I dont think we'll still be talking about this game (at all) in 2 months. But at free, if you like casual games, its a pretty easy decision. It has facebook connect, but I didnt try that to see if its a true high score table or just an annoying shout-out of scores to the world.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale
07-27-2010, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexT79 View Post
Can't even get over 500k
I found the trick is to hit several flying ninjas in a row, the score goes up for each one you hit without hitting anything else.
07-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Just downloaded!! Will post impressions later!
07-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alxBoogie View Post
I found the trick is to hit several flying ninjas in a row, the score goes up for each one you hit without hitting anything else.
Ah ok awsome tip, just got over 1.5Million!

Love the game!