★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kyy Games
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.4 MB
  • Version: 1.6.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Promoting our new Collectible Card Game:
[Cabals: The Card Game] Check it out, its Legendary!
FREE DOWNLOAD and a Welcome pack!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cabals-the-card-game/id463736980?mt=8
[Expansion For Frozen Maiden is Here!!!]
It will feature totally new content, story and super cool features like Epic mount!
It will also fix the crashing bug.

Legends of Elendria: The Frozen Maiden:
Check out this Awesome RPG-TD!

Reviews from web-sites:
8/10 Pocket Gamer: "Unlike rival tower defence clones, this game will keep you thoroughly occupied for many days to come."

4/5 AppSafari: " With a storyline and RPG style leveling up, this game definitely stands out of the crowd."

8/10 Slide Gamer: "I enjoyed Legends of Elendria, it kept me on my toes and it was a well balanced game."

3/4 Slide to Play: "Legends of Elendria offers a well-made and deep tower defence experience."

Game:
The Frozen Maiden blends popular tower defence genre with role-playing elements. Unlock towers, skills and spells as you progress through the thrilling fantasy story!

Main game features:
* Several hours of gameplay
* Challenging and fun gameplay
* Four tower types, with unique upgrade options
* 14 different enemy types
* Dozens of different battlegrounds
* Fantasy story
* Role playing character progress
* Epic soundtrack.
* HARD MODE - The most challenging TD on iPhone
### Play through, We Challenge You! ###
07-27-2010, 02:30 PM
I love the way screenshot 3 looks. I hope to see some reviews soon!

07-27-2010, 02:38 PM
i'll repost here then, curious as to the ipad version referenced in the original press release in march. that still in the works?
07-27-2010, 02:55 PM
TOFTT anyone?
07-27-2010, 03:05 PM
RPG+TD? Instabuy!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
07-27-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
RPG+TD? Instabuy!
Same here!
07-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
i'll repost here then, curious as to the ipad version referenced in the original press release in march. that still in the works?
Quote:
RPG+TD? Instabuy!
+1 from me
07-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
RPG+TD? Instabuy!
Impressions?
07-27-2010, 03:30 PM
Just played through the first city and so far I like what I have played. The placing of towers is easy, from the stats book there seems to be a lot of content both in terms of enemies and skills to be learned etc. It really does appear to be a TD with RPG leveling up. There has been a story so far too if that is of interest to anyone as well. Seems to be a fixed path TD, which I happen to like (not that I don't like open field, well, irrelevant...)

So in the brief amount of time that I have played I am happy to say I am going back for more.
07-27-2010, 03:38 PM
+1 to NEGs rating.

I like the art, the game is polished. Especially the pics are clear & crisp. Even the smallest sprites on the battlefield are smoothly animated. Soundtrack is good.
This game has a fresh and a little unique feeling because of the level-up elements and RPG feeling.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 07-27-2010 at 03:41 PM.