★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Shining Force by Sega (Coming this thursday)

07-27-2010, 04:17 PM
Shining Force by Sega (Coming this thursday)

Shining Force is a tactical RPG with turn-based battles that take place on square grids. Originally released in the USA in 1993, Shining Force is about as classic as you get when it comes to a Sega RPG. Not only has it been included in various classic game collections that Sega has released on numerous platforms over the years, but it also saw a remake in 2004 for the Gameboy Advance. This is the original Genesis version of the game, set in the land of Rune where you play a silent protagonist who recruits allies to the Shining Force to ultimately prevent the evil Darksol from resurrecting a Dark Dragon, destroying the world, and doing all those other things which have since become entirely cliche for RPG villains to do.

Should be out in NZ in appx 13 hours.
07-27-2010, 04:35 PM
They could've at least ported the GBA remake...
07-27-2010, 04:37 PM
Sega was my favorite company for over a decade. But as long they keep releasing games on this shitty emulator, i'm skipping them altogether. Only game on their plate i care about is Sonic 4.

Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
It is really expensive when you take into account that I spend over 40 a month on games for my iPhone. Get a clue.