★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Graveyard Shift is a physics puzzler with funny bones and ragdoll skeleton twist.

All skeletons have jumped out of their coffins at the ring of midnight and as the cemetery keeper, you are tasked to get them back in there. Get the skeletons back into their coffins before the break of dawn using the wacky environments in this hilarious and addictive game. You remove various types of blocks by tapping them, triggering chain reactions and hopefully precipitating the skeleton into his casket.

The game features:

* 120 Levels.
* Per level "best time" and "minimum taps".
* Intro - Outro comic pages.
* A hilarious ragdoll that will get you laughing as he tumbles down
* Retina Ready

SATURDAY 00:00 Video Walkthrough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f47o8kiYz80

REVIEWS:

AppModo

"Graveyard Shift poses a great amount of challenges for your brain. It's fun, the graphics are amazing, and a new premise is introduced with the release of this title. Check it out!"

SlideToPlay.com - 3+/4

"Youve seen plenty of tower destruction games on the App Store, but have you seen one with a crazy ragdoll skeleton doing the limbic funk? Weve got our money on no. Graveyard Shift is an impressive game..."

TouchArcade

"I had a ton of fun with Graveyard Shift. The moments of figuring out how a level should work and then executing, all while the skeleton ragdoll is flailing about the screen, brought a smile to my face every time."

Gamepro.com - 4.5/5

What Graveyard Shift has that makes it far superior to Glass Tower 2, however, is character, a rich physics engine, and enough variation in its puzzles to make each level a unique experience.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/graveyard-shift-lite/id383061413?mt=8
07-27-2010, 05:29 PM
well the video makes it look very good !

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"

07-27-2010, 05:29 PM
This game has the sweetest style I've seen in ages. I just love it.

EDIT: I love that there is a demo out on release.

Invaders Must Die.
07-27-2010, 05:32 PM
iTunes link doesn't work, claims it's not available even though it is.

Literally the 5th iTunes server problem I've run into in the last 3 weeks. This is ridiculous, Apple, sort it out already, it's not like you can't afford new equipment.
07-27-2010, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmn02102 View Post
iTunes link doesn't work, claims it's not available even though it is.

Literally the 5th iTunes server problem I've run into in the last 3 weeks. This is ridiculous, Apple, sort it out already, it's not like you can't afford new equipment.
Wrong place for us to complain about iTunes but iTunes always tells me my connection is unavailable 5 times before doing ANYTHING.

Back on topic, this game looks incredible. Have added it to my wishlist. And congrats to the devs on the release!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
07-27-2010, 05:46 PM
excellent - i'd missed the lite version - downloading it now

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
07-27-2010, 05:47 PM
seems to be very good but at that price....bah!

I love this world!
07-27-2010, 05:48 PM
NICE @ Retina ready.

Invaders Must Die.
07-27-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
excellent - i'd missed the lite version - downloading it now
Totally missed the fact that there's a lite (not sure how), downloading now.

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
07-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Yessss!!! Win!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!