★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "The little tank that could" attends Panzer Class!

Guide the little tank through five free levels of action packed fun. Use your wits to solve the physics puzzles that confront the little tank. Roll, run, crash, flip, fire your way to the finish flag. Everything is permitted, just make sure the little tank gets through.

Before you can use your gun (double tap) you need to pick up an ammo stash in the level. Swipe to aim your gun. Once flipped over, a quick gun movement will flip you back. Set the tanks velocity with the slider at the bottom of the screen.

This game is free. If you like this game, please consider the in-app-purchase for the subsequent five levels in the "graduation level pack". Those levels are a bigger challenge, but just as much fun. Your in-app-purchase will fund upgrades and new levels. Thank you for your support.

Panzer Class is a game by Bram Stolk and it uses Scott Lembckes physics engine Chipmunk.

ataloss's comments:
Looks very polished, loved the original, but nothing is said about how much the IAP is...

EDIT: IAP is $1.99 for the "Graduation Pack" - 5 new levels.
07-27-2010, 08:04 PM
iap

Thanks for creating the thread.
IAP is stage 2 price (1.99 in us).
07-28-2010, 12:02 PM
An ios 4 application not universal and for ipad???
07-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qordobo View Post
An ios 4 application not universal and for ipad???
This is iPad only and runs on OS3.2, because my iPhone 3G was already struggling to keep 30FPS on the 2D little tank, I thought it would be strained too much for the 3D game.

I do plan to support iPhone4 some time, but I don't have a device to test with. iPhone4 goes on sale tomorrow here in Canada, I believe :-)
08-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Ported

Ok, this game has been ported, and is now available as a Universal Binary supporting all devices 3.2 or higher: iPad, iPhone3G(S), iPodTouch.

It has support for the iPhone4 retina display, and will render at native 960x640 resolution on this device.