★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: I know your IQ

07-27-2010, 09:16 PM
I know your IQ

you have not heard of the word IQ, skip over this page please!
Obviously, you’re out of the social activity currently.

IQ, proposed by a German psychologist L. W. Stern, is short for Intelligence Quotient, which is ZhiShang in Chinese.

Since birth, IQ test has already been widely applied into all kinds of fields in society, becoming the reference standard in selecting elites.

Worldwide new fashion godmother Lady GaGa own an enviable IQ 149 and the president of Microsoft Bill Gates is 160, while Apple CEO Steve Jobs has been tested to have IQ 175.
The ultrahigh IQ not only included them into the rank of wise, but also brought them magnificent achievements that admiring.

Are you clever enough? Do you want to know the distance between yourself and these geniuses? Come and test it!
The followed 40 minutes is one of the best ways to show your IQ:

“I know your IQ”, based on the latest results of scientific research, Ipad special version, is not complicated but portable and full of fun.

Selected scientifically, 39 questions have covered all the main projects of IQ test, including images, arrangements, puzzles, symbols, understanding, analogy, memory and so on. Every question is once an intelligence flashing and wisdom travel.

Since its post, "I know your IQ" ranks 2nd and 1st respectively in the AppStore United States area and China area in its educational rank. In educational APP rank, " I know your IQ " reaches top 10 in Germany, France, Switzerland, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, etc. It is popular among APPLE users.

If you’re one of the faithful APPLE believers, this is a grand feast you can’t miss.
Let’s begin the adventure of challenging your IQ!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iknowyouriq/id379212188?mt=8
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ICON-512.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	20999   Click image for larger version

Name:	UI-ipad.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	21000  
07-28-2010, 01:59 AM
This game is very interesting.。。good

Last edited by SBno99; 07-28-2010 at 02:28 AM.
07-28-2010, 02:19 AM
Shill.

hi