★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

New Forum: Developer Services and Trade

11-28-2012, 07:08 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to addybaddy
Great idea!

I think its a great idea and will also help in interacting with actual gamers as well game dev professionals
12-15-2012, 04:17 AM
thank you for creating this subforum. gonna create a thread right away~
03-30-2015, 10:34 AM
Graphic Designer that wants to partner up with a ios game developer

Hello everybody ! I am a graphic designer and love to make graphics for games. I am looking to partner up with a game developer or two to have to build a team and bring this game to life! I love platform games(favorite: yoshi's Island) and I was thinking of doing one with a small twist haha if you wan to check my work you can check my personal site: http://www.pierojurado.com
06-19-2015, 05:11 PM
here is some music

if you are making a game and you are interested in some weird music, this is a small sample of my music:
soundcloud.com/io-sphere-x
07-25-2015, 10:41 PM
Perfect timing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta Research View Post
Thanks for doing this Arn, I think it will be very helpful in bringing artists/coders/musicians/publishers together.

I was referred to this site as a source for collaboration and recruitment. I am looking for developers and after taking a glance as this community, it's obvious you've got LOTS of talent here. So, what I need is folk(s) who can produce the code for three (basically, toys) apps. I call them toys because seriously, the idea is to keep their functionality super simple. Anybody interested in this kind of work can email me to introduce and get the project specs. Kudos Arn, solid boards here!

David Burke
david.burke1@icloud.com