★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Can you beat the stock market?

Try FantasyTrader, the stock exchange game where you can speculate on stocks such as David Beckham, Kobe Bryant and Adrian Peterson. FT is the NASDAQ of Sports and the first fantasy stock exchange game on App Store.

Here's how it works:

Use your FT$ cash and buy stocks of teams and athletes that will give you the best return. You guessed it the objective is to buy low, sell high.

The better the teams and athletes perform in the market, the more FT$ you make.

Game Features:

Football, Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, Hockey, NASCAR, Cricket, Golf, Tennis -- Buy stocks ranging from LeBron James to Lionel Messi, Adrian Peterson to Tiger Woods.
Trade all your favorite athletes on a single platform.

FantasyTrader is based on a global trading floor, much like a stock market, where player prices move based on supply and demand. Traders start out with a budget of 25k fantasy dollars to use in assembling their Sportfolio. The stocks can be assembled from the FT Stock Exchange's trading floor.

Every stock pays out dividend based on traders vote. With each vote the dividend increases. - More votes fetch more dividends.

Invite or join your buddies in the club to expand your voting rights and earn more $$$.

Do not miss out the opportunity to feel the frenzy of FantasyTraders to make Big Money on the Sports Stock Exchange!

iPodlip's comments:
Promo Codes Giveaway! Don't miss your chance!

07-28-2010, 04:18 AM
game not an app

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"

07-30-2010, 06:20 AM
I have some promo codes remaining, just PM me if you want to get one!
07-30-2010, 07:02 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
I BT this one before. It look nice. But I am not good at stock. So I loss always. ^_^

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
07-31-2010, 04:49 AM
I'm sure you have tried it .

We created the new update with ever growing net worth of users. You will never make a loss. You compete with other whose portfolio is growing faster then you
08-02-2010, 03:06 AM
Just amazing game. Very novel idea. Would love to see Hockey
08-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Liked the idea. But still didn't understand what it is
08-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Originally Posted by jaibambakar View Post
Liked the idea. But still didn't understand what it is
Idea is quite simple. Actually you buy and sell stocks of real sports athlete instead of regular companies like "Microsoft" or "Apple".

Unlike the traditional fantasy leagues where you draft team of players and count things like how many touchdowns they score. Fantasy Trader will indulge and challenge you to assemble the best Sportfolio and earn $$$ on the exchange
08-03-2010, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by karishma12521 View Post
Just amazing game. Very novel idea. Would love to see Hockey
You can currently buy players of Basketball, Soccer and American Football.

We'll surely consider adding Hockey next....
08-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Just bought it and it's a great game. Lot of different sports are there. I've only played this first time and personal experience its way more fun then any MMO game out there. It's definitely worth 99 cents and probably more.