★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MaxNick
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 24.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Clever Strategy + Awesome Firepower + All Levels= BoxBattle Pro ***Its a blast!***

All 130+ Levels in one set!

40 years of war between the Quarks and Tulans has left the planet ravaged and resources scarce. Youre a Recruit Gunner recruited to use the advanced Quark artillery cannons against the elaborate Tulan barricades. Are you ready for the ultimate challenge?

Over 130 explosive levels of varying difficulty await as you devise strategies to batter the barricades while conserving ammunition. The goal is to destroy as many green boxes as possible, while avoiding the red boxes.

As you progress, unlock achievements and receive medals, weapons upgrades and 10 unique shell types. Accumulate points to reach higher levels as you strive for the ultimate rank - First Cannoneer of the Quark Empire! Open Feint enabled, BoxBattle also lets you save and review and post key statistics as you become best gunner in the galaxy.

BoxBattle delivers strategic warfare and makes you think refreshingly outside the box!

Features:

130+ Levels!
Advanced Weaponry with 10 Unlockable Shell Types
Challenging Obstacles and Varied Strategy
Open Feint Enabled
Career Advancement Mode. Rise through the Ranks!
Medals and Achievements for top scores
Brilliant Graphics & Sound

daniel@appular's comments:
Hey guys,

Box Battle Pro has gone live in the App Store! This is the full version of the game that climbed all the way to #1 in the Top Free Apps.

The full version unlocks the medium and master levels, bringing the grand total to 130 levels!

Be sure to check it out, and if you have any feedback, please post them here

Regards,
Daniel

07-28-2010, 02:40 PM
Send a message via AIM to daniel@appular
Check out the post from TGI Daily: http://www.tgdaily.com/games-and-ent...s-apple-iphone

It outlines a lot of the game's features and how the game works.

And if you missed it before, you can play the 11 levels for free in the lite version:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/boxbattle-lite-shoot-at-matchboxes/id363495257?mt=8

Community Manager at Appular
Twitter: www.twitter.com/appular
Facebook: www.facebook.com/appular
09-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Looks good. Any TOFFT'ers?

Licensed and Certified Legacy User
09-19-2010, 10:09 AM
price drop to .99c...purchased! I admit I have never heard about this game...but it has many levels (130+), it's not the usual 'angry birds' clone and it seems to have much replayability...well it's highly recommended by me!

I love this world!