★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Edwin Iskandar
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 14.1 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** currently not compatible with ios8 *** "For those of you looking for a violence fueled bloody mess, CutHimUp is your meal ticket." - 148apps

"Looking for that extra special gory game for the iPhone, well look no further. Cut Him Up! for the iPhone provides the user a hacking good time, hacking people that is." - crazymikesapps

"Bloody single-minded violence, thy name is 'Cut Him Up!'" - appspy

"This game is gorgeous. It feels like I'm inside a comic book. Don't wait... Download this game now." - itunes review

"Oh the beautiful gore." - itunes review

"There's enough blood to keep you on the edge and you won't be able to put this down." - itunes review

**** NOTES: Now works great on iPod touch 2G and above! See the trailer on www.iskandarinc.com. ****

Obliterate masked surgeons, guards and even failed experiments in this bloody adventure through the halls of Ward B. Experience the ultra-violent brawler that is destined to be a staple in your app collection.

** Watch as the gripping story unfolds before you in between bouts of punches,kicks, gore and all-out-mayhem.
** Master a variety of combos to help you when facing tremendous odds.
** Additional endless survival mode providing you with infinite hours of gameplay.
** Beautifully hand drawn comic book style B&W art.
** Explosive beats that will make you want to bust some heads.
** Enemies will explode and shatter thanks to the state of the art physics engine.
** Openfeint leaderboads to make your mark against players around the world.
** Openfeint achievements!
** All the iOS4 creature comforts like iPod bg music and fast app switching/resume.
** Chainsaws included.
** Artwork maliciously drawn by TenthHelix.

We listen to our fans, so please visit our website (support link) or email us for any feedback, suggestions on what you would like to see in the game.

goiMot's comments:


07-29-2010, 12:43 AM
#2
Joined: May 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,723
yaay.

07-29-2010, 04:47 AM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
**** NOTE: Recommended for 2nd generation devices and higher ****
2nd generation.... is the iPhone 3G (not 3GS, 3G) 2nd generation?
07-29-2010, 05:33 AM
#4
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: VIrginia
Posts: 245
Ack!

Did they remove it?

Where ever you go, there you are...
----------------------------------------
You had me at universal...
ipad2 & iPhone 5
07-29-2010, 05:45 AM
#5
Looks like they might have done. I can click the Buy button, but it comes up with a "No Longer Available" message.

InvertY.com - A gaming diary.
07-29-2010, 06:19 AM
#6
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,376
Thanks very much to bushin for the code. Here is what he told me about the removal.


"There was a major bug that crept into the final build - so the availibility of the app has been postponed until the update including the fix is approved by apple. Please feel free to still use the promo codes tho - just be aware that the bug (text missing from the speech bubbles) will be fixed when the app is released."

Invaders Must Die.
07-29-2010, 10:23 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Thanks very much to bushin for the code. Here is what he told me about the removal.


"There was a major bug that crept into the final build - so the availibility of the app has been postponed until the update including the fix is approved by apple. Please feel free to still use the promo codes tho - just be aware that the bug (text missing from the speech bubbles) will be fixed when the app is released."
Hi, I'm the developer for this game and just wanted to elaborate on what Sammysin has already stated. The bug was caused by a font file that was accidentally(stupidly) removed from the binary to reduce the app size. This caused the text to not display for all the in-game speech bubbles. It was very suprising since the same build works fine on all of our test devices (I assume its because we previously installed a version with the font I assume).

Since its a story driven game - we decided it be best to pull it out until the update goes live. The fixed update has already been submitted and we've begged apple for a expedited review. Will post here as soon as I get any info.

Thanks again for your patience and I apologize for the wait.

+++Iskandar Inc+++
07-29-2010, 10:30 AM
#8
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushin View Post
Hi, I'm the developer for this game and just wanted to elaborate on what Sammysin has already stated. The bug was caused by a font file that was accidentally(stupidly) removed from the binary to reduce the app size. This caused the text to not display for all the in-game speech bubbles. It was very suprising since the same build works fine on all of our test devices (I assume its because we previously installed a version with the font I assume).

Since its a story driven game - we decided it be best to pull it out until the update goes live. The fixed update has already been submitted and we've begged apple for a expedited review. Will post here as soon as I get any info.

Thanks again for your patience and I apologize for the wait.
That sucks, hope it works out for you quickly. Anyway, your game looks awesome. Is there going to be a lite version?
07-29-2010, 10:42 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB View Post
That sucks, hope it works out for you quickly. Anyway, your game looks awesome. Is there going to be a lite version?
Thanks asb. Yes it sucks - I've been kicking myself in the head all morning and apologizing to the team.

We may release a lite version in a few weeks, but not during the initial sale.

We are however already working on the next update which includes: achievements, a new set of levels and a new playable character.

+++Iskandar Inc+++
07-29-2010, 09:48 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: houston tx
Posts: 106
wowzers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushin View Post
Hi, I'm the developer for this game and just wanted to elaborate on what Sammysin has already stated. The bug was caused by a font file that was accidentally(stupidly) removed from the binary to reduce the app size. This caused the text to not display for all the in-game speech bubbles. It was very suprising since the same build works fine on all of our test devices (I assume its because we previously installed a version with the font I assume).

Since its a story driven game - we decided it be best to pull it out until the update goes live. The fixed update has already been submitted and we've begged apple for a expedited review. Will post here as soon as I get any info.

Thanks again for your patience and I apologize for the wait.
hey,just wanted to say thanks for letting us that are looking forward to buying this know whats going on. it's kickass that a dev takes the time to come on here and shed some light instead of allowing us to speculate. this looks great and it's about time someone made some more mature titles on the ipod for us mature dudes and the ladies....ahhh, the ladies..... anyways,i'll be picking this up as soon as it's released and i'll be looking forward to your next project. laterzzzzzzzzzzzz....

p.s. buster red is so FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!