★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Goorusoft
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 14.3 MB
  • Version: 1.41
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** Our new game MetalWars3 is now available! ***

The best machine action game : MetalWars HD

*TOP 100(GAMES) - Japan

Metal Wars is Full 3D Shooting Game that attacks and destroys enemies while upgrading to various parts of bots and using variety of weapons.
Not only can you destroy enemies on your own but can also be played alongside other players
You can create your own machine by assembling parts and weapons that you earn from each stage.

Playing this game is simple.
Control using the two joy pads. Left pad is for moving and the right pad is for aiming and shooting.
Touch the right pad lightly to move the players view and if you hold down the touch, the weapon will be fire.
You can choose different weapons according to different situations.
There are 3 commands on the left-hand side of the screen you can use towards your fellow players
As you clear each stage, more powerful weapons and new parts will be given to the player.
You can clear difficult stages easily playing alongside with your fellow players.

Features:
-New Full 3D Graphic
-Introduced Physics Engine
-Various Particle Effects
-Variety types of AI types
-Transformation of weapons and parts
-Over 12 different weapons
-Over 20 different parts

---------------------------------------------
More games from Goorusoft

-BoxMan Rising
-WarShip
-MetalWars2:Revolution
---------------------------------------------

Features:
3D

particle effect

3D

07-29-2010, 08:06 AM
Looks pretty Cool, good price too, think I'll be picking this up...

07-29-2010, 08:18 AM
Looks cool! I'm a fan of mech based games. Would love to hear how this plays from someone that snagged a promo code.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
07-29-2010, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
Looks cool! I'm a fan of mech based games. Would love to hear how this plays from someone that snagged a promo code.
I'd like to hear as well. Ever since I disconnected my credit card from my iTunes account I've been looking for something to get me to buy myself a gift card. This could be it! *polishes forlorn copy of Chromehounds*
07-29-2010, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deth4U2 View Post
I'd like to hear as well. Ever since I disconnected my credit card from my iTunes account I've been looking for something to get me to buy myself a gift card. This could be it! *polishes forlorn copy of Chromehounds*
Disconnect your credit card from iTunes!?!? Blasphemy!

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
07-29-2010, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Disconnect your credit card from iTunes!?!? Blasphemy!
I thought the shakes would go away after the first two weeks, but no such luck! Seriously though, all those "wow, that's cheap!" purchases add up over a month. Gonna switch over to iTunes gift cards, you know, so I can cut down a little bit at a time.
07-29-2010, 09:44 AM
Quote:
I doubt you'll hear anything from anybody. The sad thing about posting promo codes openly at the Codes forum is that it's wide open to lurkers especially non-iPad owners . I suggest the devs to post codes here in their threads or better yet, PM the codes to iPad owners who promise to give their impressions and iTunes reviews.

Current Vice: GoF2HD, Bastion, PvZ, Dead Space iPad, FFDim, FFIV, WoGoo, Solomon's Keep, Hook Champ
08-02-2010, 10:44 AM
Any word on this? Liked the iPhone version, and this does look better in the screenshots, but as I seem to have more games than time I'm hesitant about buying more of the same.
08-02-2010, 12:00 PM
I did purchase the product and while the graphics are quite good I found the controlls to just not feel right.