★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Flipstones has been totally redesigned, improved, and is officially: AWESOME.

Flipstones is line-drawing puzzle madness that has you racing to build and destroy stones in various game modes.

Flipstones includes:
- Challenge Mode: Play 80+ levels with varying degrees of difficulty and, shocker, challenge!
- Frenzy Mode: Race against the clock to destroy as many stones as possible, either in a Tournament against Friends & Neighbors, or by yourself!

For those of you new to Flipstones, and why would you be reading this otherwise, heres the deal:
- Tap a stone and draw a line to its destination to create shapes of different sizes and colors, DESTROY them and take advantage of their unique effects. Some stones fly, some speed up play, some explode, some even sing songs (ok that's a lie) and they are all flippin' amazing!

If you get Flipstones 2 and don't think it's everything you've ever wanted in a gameor you fall head over heels for it like we have, you can let us know by contacting us at any of the below.

Go on, get flippin'!

Find us:
http://pressokentertainment.com
www.Twitter.com/Press_OK
www.facebook.com/PressOKEntertainment
www.youtube.com/PressOKEntertainment

For more information about PlacePlay please visit: www.placeplay.com

LordGek's comments:
This game looks POTENT! Surely to be compared to Trism but with some very different gameplay mechanics!

07-29-2010, 09:41 AM

07-29-2010, 09:46 AM
wow this looks really fun, i never really liked trism but this looks like its got a lot going for it.

anyone tried it yet?
07-29-2010, 09:47 AM
Definately debating it here.
07-29-2010, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slomper View Post
wow this looks really fun, i never really liked trism but this looks like its got a lot going for it.

anyone tried it yet?
While I have yet ot try it myself, I think it gives a new take on the ol' Lines games (line up four or more balls of the same color to make them disappear), with cool new shapes, board layouts, missions, and power-ups!

My one question to the devs or early adopters...how scripted are these missions? Since this is done by the fine folk behind Spinizzle I'm fairly confident each mission is likely to be a specific objective on a pre-designed board but the actual triangles (color and placement) will likely be randomized, but who knows?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
07-29-2010, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
While I have yet ot try it myself, I think it gives a new take on the ol' Lines games (line up four or more balls of the same color to make them disappear), with cool new shapes, board layouts, missions, and power-ups!

My one question to the devs or early adopters...how scripted are these missions? Since this is done by the fine folk behind Spinizzle I'm fairly confident each mission is likely to be a specific objective on a pre-designed board but the actual triangles (color and placement) will likely be randomized, but who knows?
thats a good point, i have not seen a game like this with actual objectives. Hopefully if not already there can be an almost story line, Blackout sort of has what i'm talking about.
07-29-2010, 10:34 AM
I like most of the games put out by this dev but I will probably wait for some impressions.
07-29-2010, 10:34 AM
I am about to buy it now, i love me some pressok entertainment. Great game guys, grats on release.
07-29-2010, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post

Lines was one of the inspirations, for sure.

Depends on what you mean by "scripted" - each mission has a different goal, mostly dependent on the new stones have been introduced. We're interested to hear everyone's feedback on the types of game play - there are technically 3 types (beyond just Endless and Challenge mode) - each one requires a different strategy which we think keeps the game really interesting (and hard).

We got some good feedback from some of you guys during the beta test period when it was still REALLY hard...

Hope you guys enjoy it - let us know if you have any questions and feel free to tell your friends!
07-29-2010, 11:36 AM
I like the concept BUT the green-yellow-orange-red are way TOO close for me. Although I can play it I'd feel a lot more comfortable playing with really different colors.

In other words, the game is not colorblind aware.

Please, add at least an option to select alternative stone colors.

PS: background music is a bit repetitive.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8