★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** ONLY $0.99 (USD) **

Dice Trifecta is the first title from Trifecta Applied Gaming. This highly addictive and family friendly dice game will give you hours of enjoyment by yourself or with friends! Start with 3 tokens and shake your device to roll the dice. The dice will tell you to pass your tokens or put them in the pot. Try to take all of your opponents tokens and be the last one standing to win the round! Gain 100 points for each token left in hand if you win a round. Win the most rounds out of 10 and become the Dice Trifecta Champion! Upload scores (done automatically, player 1 only) to the global high scores table, or Champions Row as we like to call it. These aren't your grandparents old, boring dice. They are fun and unique! Also, try the 6 different background themes for even more fun! Play at home, at parties or in between meetings. Play any time you have 10-20 minutes to burn! More themes to come in future updates. Thanks for playing!

* Accelerometer Support (Shaking)
* Themed Background & Dice
* Pass Multi-Player Support (up to 3)
* Animated Dice & Backgrounds
* Dice Trifecta is OpenFeint Enabled
* Leader Board & Achievements
* Playhaven Games Network Support
* Works on Any Device Running iOS 3.1+
* not for iPad

patrico's comments:
First title from Trifecta Applied Gaming! Our goal is to offer A Visionary, Inexpensive, Diversion from Reality. Dice Trifecta has achieved this goal to a T! This family friendly, and highly addictive dice game will give you enjoyment in the time between meetings, sitting around the kitchen table or at parties with your friends! Play 10 rounds of fun and see if you can best the other players (real or cpu) to become the ruler of the Dice Trifecta Universe! Link to app store profile page below, also our website:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dice-trifecta/id382943989?mt=8

http://www.trifectaappliedgaming.com

Thanks everyone for giving us a try and new titles are already in the works!
07-29-2010, 10:53 AM
The one thing you didn't achieve "to a T" is letting us know anything about this game. No real idea except that it's a dice game, but all the screen shots seem to have absolutely nothing to do with dice. All I can see are little card looking things with stars on them.

So... if you're still out there and want to give us an idea of what this addictive game is all about, I'm all ears.

I enjoy TOFTT'ing games, but I at least like to know what it is I'm picking up. The price isn't the issue. It's just simple Marketing 101.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5

07-29-2010, 02:23 PM
Those cards with the star guy on them are what you pass around the game board based off your roll. The images with the arrows on them in the screen shots are the dice that are rolled when you shake your device. The game is a themed dice game, not going for a classic (boring) style. I am sorry if we weren't clear enough, but once you get the game there is a "How To Play" section that explains what you do. Its not a very extensive game like an RPG or anything, but its fun between meetings or at the kitchen table when you have 10-20 minutes to kill as describe. I hope you do give it a try and enjoy it! New games in the works and we will make sure to work on our descriptions. Thanks for the reply.
07-30-2010, 09:55 AM
Website & App Store Description Updates.

Per fan requests, we have updated some information about our game on our app store profile page. Mobile app store screen shots work again and have updated our website as well. Please take a look at us again if you have already done so. If not please give us a try. Let us know what you would like to see as we appreciate the feedback from the masses!! Thanks for giving us a try and play on!! New Stuff in the works also....
07-30-2010, 01:20 PM
This is a really great game, well worth your $.99. I definitely recommend picking it up . Has been a real treat so far!
07-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Better Look @ It.

07-31-2010, 03:53 PM
Sweet game!

Sweet game! Love the concept and am having a blast! Well worth $.99! Hope to see more titles from you down the road.
07-31-2010, 04:11 PM
Shill Trifecta
07-31-2010, 04:42 PM
So I can't like the game just because I know him? I never said I did not know him and I know tons of people on here get their friends to review their stuff. It should be obvious by the fact I have 1 post that I probably know him. I do happen to like the game and I do look forward to future games. I just picked up an iPhone earlier this week, so I am new to scene.
08-01-2010, 03:32 PM
NOW FREE for LIMITED TIME!!

To aid in getting our name out to the public. We are now offering our debut title Dice Trifecta for FREE!! Updates are in the works for this game. As a one man indie game development studio at the moment, and for a passion of gaming, I want as many people to try this out as possible. I know you'll have fun. So please give us a try @ NO COST!! Thanks everyone.