★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Thanks for all your support Qalvinius was Top 100 games in United States, Malaysia, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, China, Japan, France and much much more.

We are working on fixing all the bugs reported.For those whose finish, there will be a new update will be coming soon with new monsters, new maps to explore, new quests and many mores.

Qalvinius is a full featured side scrolling RPG game, providing players full interactivity with the colorful worlds of Qalvinius Island.

Meet Islanders as their wacky antics unfolds, help them solve their problems, and piece together the mysteries of the origins of the monsters that set foot on Qalvinius Island.

goiMot's comments:

07-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Kind of looks like Princess Fury

Beta Test(ing/ed) alot of games
An Epic Reviewer for
MobileTechReview

07-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Looks nice

Gonna have to TOFTT

Last edited by Howlingwolf; 07-29-2010 at 08:36 PM.
07-29-2010, 08:37 PM
Indeed looks nice.
07-29-2010, 08:44 PM
This looked good until I watched the video. Gameplay appears cumbersome and slow. Why does the main character look like he is running into a gale force wind?

Of course, Fastar has also spoiled me now for games of this type. They'll need to try a lot harder, for mine.
07-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Just a bit of advice - i think the screen looks a bit too crowded with all the interface elements
07-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Okay quick impressions. The game looks really good and there is a lot of detail to the surrounds and characters. There are a lot of people to talk to, giving the game a quest feel.

However, moving feels like he is walking through sand with leg weights on. Combat is equally disappointing in that when you hit an enemy, there is no feeling of contact.

This game as an art piece is pretty great for .99 but this is a game. It is clear a ton of work went into the look, so I hope they fix the gameplay. Looks great on theipad by the way.
07-29-2010, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Okay quick impressions. The game looks really good and there is a lot of detail to the surrounds and characters. There are a lot of people to talk to, giving the game a quest feel.

However, moving feels like he is walking through sand with leg weights on. Combat is equally disappointing in that when you hit an enemy, there is no feeling of contact.

This game as an art piece is pretty great for .99 but this is a game. It is clear a ton of work went into the look, so I hope they fix the gameplay. Looks great on theipad by the way.
That saved me a whole lot of writing they were exactly my impressions of the game . The game seems like a waste of some superb graphics which is a pity . As a game is it worth it's price I'm not sure to be honest
07-29-2010, 09:38 PM
ahhhhhhhh!!!!

d-d-d-d-d-d-d-double thuuuuuuuumb! i'm freakin out.......
07-29-2010, 09:57 PM
Hello,

Thanks a lot for your reply on the game guys. KEEP IT COMING!