• Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 25.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "A clever and enjoyable game." - TouchArcade

Send Blake on his quest to return his grandfather's cursed ancient artefacts and lift the curse from his family.

Blake, your father has just passed away leaving you a deadly legacy. Your great grandfather was a hero in his time, uncovering some of the more secret and valuable tombs in the Valley of the Kings in Egypt, the Aztecs, the Incas, ancient Persia and beyond. Stripping them of their treasures, he donated many of the valuable artefacts to museums and galleries but unbeknown to all but his closest family, he kept a small cache of items for his own personal collection.

Throughout the years, many dark and tragic events have visited your family. Having lost your father most recently in a freak accident, you consulted a mystic in Cairo who advised that the artefacts you posses must be returned to their rightful burial home in order to avoid the deadly curse.

Your only chance of survival is to return these artefacts to their rightful home.

Game features include:

- Gorgeous 3D graphics

- Simply touch the background and Blake will walk to that location or slide your finger for finer control

- Pinch and stretch camera zoom

- Solve the puzzles by returning the artefacts you find.

Blake your destiny awaits, return those cursed artefacts before it's too late.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

TA Review : http://toucharcade.com/2010/07/31/en...ry-in-reverse/

Gameplay video http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1114591600795
07-30-2010, 02:13 PM
Cool, I am buying this now.

Edit: who put Blake into a game? Wasn't he supposed to write reviews?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

07-30-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Cool, I am buying this now.

Edit: who put Blake into a game? Wasn't he supposed to write reviews?
Haha. Waiting for impressions.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
07-30-2010, 03:22 PM
This is a well made puzzler. I only played the first three levels yet, but the game gets challenging more and more.

You're basically no grave robber, you're the completely opposite. You have to return cursed treasures to their rightful places to lift the curse.
You are running through graves, collecting items and solving puzzles.

The graphics are not outstanding, but fitting the mood, the animations are good. I've only seen a few minor glitches.
The soundeffects are nice and add to the athmosphere when coming over headphones.

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
07-30-2010, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Developers confuse me sometimes. Why would you go through the trouble to make a gameplay video and then hide it behind a wall so that potential buyers have to join Facebook to see it. Does the developer only want to sell to people who belong to Facebook? Does the developer think everyone belongs to facebook? Is the developer just stupid?
07-30-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
This is a well made puzzler. I only played the first three levels yet, but the game gets challenging more and more.

You're basically no grave robber, you're the completely opposite. You have to return cursed treasures to their rightful places to lift the curse.
You are running through graves, collecting items and solving puzzles.

The graphics are not outstanding, but fitting the mood, the animations are good. I've only seen a few minor glitches.
The soundeffects are nice and add to the athmosphere when coming over headphones.
My impressions are pretty much the same: neat premise, decent 3D graphics and animation, engaging puzzle/exploration gameplay. It wil take a few more levels to say whether it's a keeper, but so far I can't complain.
07-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Later there are some mini games where you have to draw shapes and stuff. Gameplay getting harder, now traps show up.
You have to move blocks around, smash others, evade traps, collect and combine items.

For 1.99$ a good purchase.

07-30-2010, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Thanks for your impressions Vovin, you really are the King of Tofft. Regarding the graphics, from what is shown in the screenshots, they look great.

Hehe, no. That's too much honor.
Squarezero is the true king of TOFTT.

07-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Hehe, no. That's too much honor.
Squarezero is the true king of TOFTT.
I'm just a humble servant .
07-30-2010, 03:57 PM
Btw, a very nice feature is that you can pinch to zoom in and out!