App description: Love old school classic 3d shooters? Doomsday: Hellraiser for you!

Youtube trailer: http://bit.ly/doomsday-trailer

Doomsday: Hellraiser based on community project Freedoom and source code of Doom Classic. Freedoom resources is adapted to iPhone and iPod Touches, you will have more weapons, items and power-ups. All our work will be contributed back to the community.

Features:
- 36 level (4 secret levels)
- Multiplayer over WiFi: cooperative and deathmatch
- 9 weapons: Fist, Pistol, Shotgun, Chaingun, Rocket Launcher, Plasma Gun, Circular saw, Super Shotgun, BFG
- Ability to add friendly dogs who will help fight monsters (go to Options -> Settings)
- Customizable controls
- 11 amazing soundtracks
- Powered by Doom engine (id Tech 1 engine)
- special enemy: drunk sailor

iPad version also available: http://bit.ly/doomsday-hd
07-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Looks good, but I really wish these DOOM clone games would make their own control system, instead of using the one from iPhone Wolf3D and DOOM. Even though you can tweak the layout and such, it never feels right.
I'll probably get it though

07-31-2010, 01:10 AM
Scam

Why charge for something that you can get for free! Im not saying pirate but you since jailbreak is now officially "legal" you can just download this game from the cydia store for free. Plus, this game doesnt even require to be purchased anyways unless its the actual game cartridge. Not that i even want the game but still....
07-31-2010, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipadboy View Post
Why charge for something that you can get for free! Im not saying pirate but you since jailbreak is now officially "legal" you can just download this game from the cydia store for free. Plus, this game doesnt even require to be purchased anyways unless its the actual game cartridge. Not that i even want the game but still....
It's doom clone, so it's new experience with old style. And also we have iPad version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...threadid=61968
08-01-2010, 08:07 AM
Hey,
i tried the game. It looks to be the same game like Hell on earth so if you managed to play through it, (which i dont believe , cause it crashed like shit) then you dont need this. Anyway I cant play Hell on earth at all ( I wished I could) so this here is great, and it looks that doomsday use a modified graphics cause it looks 10 x better then Hell on earth or even the original iphone doom. Im not allready through it, so maybe there are some level difference to hell on earth, but for now it looks to be the only game you need, if you are sucker for doom levels like me...
08-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipodjunkie View Post
Hey,
i tried the game. It looks to be the same game like Hell on earth so if you managed to play through it, (which i dont believe , cause it crashed like shit) then you dont need this. Anyway I cant play Hell on earth at all ( I wished I could) so this here is great, and it looks that doomsday use a modified graphics cause it looks 10 x better then Hell on earth or even the original iphone doom. Im not allready through it, so maybe there are some level difference to hell on earth, but for now it looks to be the only game you need, if you are sucker for doom levels like me...
Doomsday and Hell on earth based on Freedoom project, but guys from hoe just droped resources without modification. When we worked on Doomsday, we fixed dozens of Freedoom bugs. Also we added more health packs and armor on maps, because on mobile devices it's harder to play. And yes hoe crashes like hell and Doomsday don't. Thank you.
09-04-2010, 04:07 AM
Update 1.1

- 9 new levels
- Ability to add friendly dogs who will help fight monsters (go to Options -> Settings)
- Some graphics fixes
- iOS4 support

I've got 10 promocodes. Reply this thread and I will pm one.
09-04-2010, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennadiy Potapov View Post
Update 1.1

- 9 new levels
- Some graphics fixes
- iOS4 support

I've got 10 promocodes. Reply this thread and I will pm one.
Me plz.

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!
09-04-2010, 04:59 AM
Love one!
09-04-2010, 05:00 AM
I'd love one. Maybe 2