Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-30-2010, 07:48 PM
iPhone 3G, OS 4.x

Default Doomsday: Hellraiser (3D FPS)

Old 07-30-2010, 07:59 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Looks good, but I really wish these DOOM clone games would make their own control system, instead of using the one from iPhone Wolf3D and DOOM. Even though you can tweak the layout and such, it never feels right.
I'll probably get it though
Old 07-31-2010, 01:10 AM
Banned
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Default Scam

Why charge for something that you can get for free! Im not saying pirate but you since jailbreak is now officially "legal" you can just download this game from the cydia store for free. Plus, this game doesnt even require to be purchased anyways unless its the actual game cartridge. Not that i even want the game but still....
Old 07-31-2010, 03:28 AM
iPad, OS 3.x

Send a message via ICQ to Gennadiy Potapov Send a message via Skype™ to Gennadiy Potapov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipadboy View Post
Why charge for something that you can get for free! Im not saying pirate but you since jailbreak is now officially "legal" you can just download this game from the cydia store for free. Plus, this game doesnt even require to be purchased anyways unless its the actual game cartridge. Not that i even want the game but still....
It's doom clone, so it's new experience with old style. And also we have iPad version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...threadid=61968
Old 08-01-2010, 08:07 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Hey,
i tried the game. It looks to be the same game like Hell on earth so if you managed to play through it, (which i dont believe , cause it crashed like shit) then you dont need this. Anyway I cant play Hell on earth at all ( I wished I could) so this here is great, and it looks that doomsday use a modified graphics cause it looks 10 x better then Hell on earth or even the original iphone doom. Im not allready through it, so maybe there are some level difference to hell on earth, but for now it looks to be the only game you need, if you are sucker for doom levels like me...
Old 08-01-2010, 11:47 AM
iPad, OS 3.x

Send a message via ICQ to Gennadiy Potapov Send a message via Skype™ to Gennadiy Potapov

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipodjunkie View Post
Hey,
i tried the game. It looks to be the same game like Hell on earth so if you managed to play through it, (which i dont believe , cause it crashed like shit) then you dont need this. Anyway I cant play Hell on earth at all ( I wished I could) so this here is great, and it looks that doomsday use a modified graphics cause it looks 10 x better then Hell on earth or even the original iphone doom. Im not allready through it, so maybe there are some level difference to hell on earth, but for now it looks to be the only game you need, if you are sucker for doom levels like me...
Doomsday and Hell on earth based on Freedoom project, but guys from hoe just droped resources without modification. When we worked on Doomsday, we fixed dozens of Freedoom bugs. Also we added more health packs and armor on maps, because on mobile devices it's harder to play. And yes hoe crashes like hell and Doomsday don't. Thank you.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:07 AM
iPad, OS 3.x

Update 1.1

- 9 new levels
- Ability to add friendly dogs who will help fight monsters (go to Options -> Settings)
- Some graphics fixes
- iOS4 support

I've got 10 promocodes. Reply this thread and I will pm one.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:07 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennadiy Potapov View Post
Update 1.1

- 9 new levels
- Ability to add friendly dogs who will help fight monsters (go to Options -> Settings)
- Some graphics fixes
- iOS4 support

I've got 10 promocodes. Reply this thread and I will pm one.
Me plz.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:59 AM

Love one!
Old 09-04-2010, 05:00 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x

Send a message via AIM to tzual

I'd love one. Maybe 2