★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join a search for true love in Mushroom Age, a unique hidden object adventure!

Help Vera track down her lost love through thrilling epochs of earth's past and future! Vera's fiance, Tom, has gone missing a few days before the wedding. So she embarks on a race against time and through history to find him and save the world from evil powers that want to change history and destroy the world. Solve interesting puzzles and play mesmerizing mini-games with pre-historic characters like a dinosaur and a caveman, historic personages like Socrates and Nostradamus, robots and bad guys from the future, not to mention characters not bound by the confines of time! Featuring eye-popping puzzles and brain-bending mini-games, Mushroom Age is a wild adventure for the whole family.

23 Chapters in 45 Levels
41 Mesmerizing mini-games
Strange and amazing landscapes
Save the past and future!
iPhone 4 Retina Display support

Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Swedish

NOT SURE YET? Try the Lite version - Mushroom Age Free!

A new game app every week - collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!

Hidden Object Games:

Games Navigator By G5 Games
Whisper of Fear: The Cursed Doll
The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore
Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart, Collectors Edition

Time Management Games:

Jumpster
Virtual City Playground
Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort
Fix-it-up 80s: Meet Kates Parents
The Island: Castaway

VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mushroom-age-free/id382719150?mt=8

iPad Version : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=62661
07-31-2010, 12:12 PM
I played the pc version of this and have to say it is one of the quirkiest games I've ever played. If it's a direct port, it's a very long game and just plain fun!

This game is part hidden object and part adventure lite with neat minigames. It's rated 4 out of 5 on most casual game review sites.

This is another Nevosoft game (developers of great casual games).

07-31-2010, 03:59 PM
Game Impressions

This is an incredibly entertaining adventure game with great 3d graphics mixed into rendered backgrounds. I thought i was bored with games like this, but mush-age reinvigorated me. the way the game is paced, along with an enjoyably A.D.D. gameplay change every few seconds kept me glued for about 3 hours strait. Even after at least 3 hours, i'm only at chapter 6 out of 23. This game is filled with the most inovation i've seen in any hidden-object/adventure game on iphone. It seems that the devs of this one finally realized the formula was stale, and overcompensated with a bunch of great features that left me more than pleasantly surprised. There is one glaring flaw however, which materializes due to the inclusion of a really fun/crazy sci-fi story. The voice of the main character sounds more juvenile and amateur than the cast of the happening. This really sucks, because all of the other voices are good-great, and the writing is genuinely interesting. i managed to get used to it quickly, but i would love a patch. Overall though, i really am enjoying the game, and would say to anyone interested in adventure games to jump in.
07-31-2010, 04:16 PM
shame its not universal

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
07-31-2010, 04:33 PM
There's something vaguely disturbing about having to forcefully yank dead and rotting teeth out. It looks like a bit of an interesting game, but also ... weird.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
07-31-2010, 05:58 PM
is there a zoom in this ?
cos a lot of the hidden object games are a waste of time looking for a dark grey pixel against a black background.......

this does look good though

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
07-31-2010, 06:16 PM
Okay, when I was watching the video, what stuck out to me the most was the really awkward voiceovers.

But then it got to 3008 AD and I decided that it was just awkward for the purpose of being funny or something... I hope

I might actually try out this game... maybe...

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
07-31-2010, 08:28 PM
Congrats G5 on the release!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
07-31-2010, 09:29 PM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
This looks really good. +Added to my Wishlist.
07-31-2010, 10:43 PM
Looks fun, just wish I wasn't broke right now. If you need reviews though, you know where to find me.

Add me to your Game Center .... Lacedolphin