★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Let's create! Pottery - by Infinite Dreams (Pulled for now. Bug fix update submitted)

07-31-2010, 05:07 AM
Let's create! Pottery - by Infinite Dreams (Pulled for now. Bug fix update submitted)

iPad Version : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=61149

iPad Video :

Edit : The game has been pulled for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomID View Post
We have to remove "Let's Create! Pottery" temporary from the App Store.
New version should be available in the App Store next week.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you in advance for your patience.

Cheers
Tom
ID Team

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 08-02-2010 at 06:41 AM.
07-31-2010, 05:17 AM
Great! But price is too much for my limit.

07-31-2010, 05:24 AM
Agreed, even though it does have great graphics, the gameplay is somewhat repetitive judging from the video.
07-31-2010, 05:27 AM
Yep.
Make it 3$ or something

eh
07-31-2010, 05:29 AM
wow nice idea !! looks great
07-31-2010, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camihq View Post
Great! But price is too much for my limit.
-----------
I'M ON VACATION SEE YA ALL IN 2 WEEKS !
I wonder how much cost your 2 weeks vacation in comparison of this app price.

This became the custom here, always many beggar post to request price of 1$/2$ from people not knowing the app. How the hell can you know the app worth only 1$ if you didn't tried it deeply?

The point is that those means implicitly that all app must be 1$/2$. And only some well established company get the "right" to make app that cost more. That's is weird and quite a bad mentality.

Yeah I don't care at all to not be popular so go on, beat me hard I'll laugh.
07-31-2010, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qordobo View Post

Yeah, but I'm not going to use so much money for games, I have life. I spend much money for traveling, etc.

And yes, that price is okay. Not need to be around few euros. But still I have that
limit. I spend every month only 10 euro for apps.
07-31-2010, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qordobo View Post

This became the custom here, always many beggar post to request price of 1$/2$ from people not knowing the app. How the hell can you know the app worth only 1$ if you didn't tried it deeply?

The point is that those means implicitly that all app must be 1$/2$. And only some well established company get the "right" to make app that cost more. That's is weird and quite a bad mentality.

Yeah I don't care at all to not be popular so go on, beat me hard I'll laugh.
Dont you think there is other Dozens of other apps?

eh
07-31-2010, 06:54 AM
Cool was hoping this would come out for my ipod touch

And for the ppl complaining about the price point just think how much this would have cost on other formats we are spoilt on the idevice by how low some games cost and also going free in sales that dosent happen on the other game formats. This game is at a good price and at the end of the day if you dont want to pay to play dont but dont go moaning about it. I for one will be buying to support the developer and help the making of there next project. Ok rant over
07-31-2010, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDRevolution View Post
Dont you think there is other Dozens of other apps?
Well I don't want start a price debate in this thread it's not the place. I apologize to pollute this thread but:
  • Yeah there's thousands of crap in app store with 1$ price, and then? How you can automatically whine on a 5$ price for an app you don't know?
  • There's 1$ app with top quality, ton of contents and ton of work? Yeah and there's ton of freeware and anbandonware of PC with better quality and more content. And there's ton of PC sales with price as low than 5$ for games released before 1 year and with top content and top quality. Still PC games have prices from range 20$ to 40$ and some from range 10$ to 20$, and a good number of them well worth their price.
  • Apart in very rare cases, best games will always end to target a niche, and can't be sold to billion of users.
  • People seem believe games sold by millions on iphone, but I have yet to see price rise of a good RPG sale at 1$ who said the sale will be over after 1000 sells at 1$. The sale still up after multiple weeks. I saw some number wandering there and there, many was quite lower than PC shareware numbers.
  • People are comparing prices of doodle games programmed in one week, to games with huge graphical content requiring a lot of work, to original games with new graphics and new design and new code, to port of games with graphics reuse and large code reuse, to games run inside a simulator, to causal games made in one month, to full game with 20 hours of gameplay tuned designed and build, and so on.