★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: zinc Roe
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.8 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: TOTAL DRAMA FANS! You gotta help a dude out when hes cursed. Cute critters are out for revenge and DJs on the run to the porta potty.

Join DJ on a desperate rampage through forest, jungle and arctic. Will he escape his critter curse from Total Drama World Tour? Can he make it to the golden porta potty? Or will pandas prevail?

Heres what panda vengeance looks like:
-Four fearsome levels: angry pandas, seals, monkeys and goats
-Fish candy bombs that explode unless you tap them
-Surprise robot panda attacks

In your arsenal:
-Protective pinball bubbles
-Unlimited taps to fling critters away
-Three chances per level to shake all critters off

goiMot's comments:

07-31-2010, 10:13 AM
I bought this because my kids love this show. I also really like Arctic Shuffle 2 , which is made by the same company.

There really isn't much here, the character runs on his own and you simply swipe bad guys away. My younger kids had fun but there really isn't much challenge here. I played and went through the game in about five minutes. It is a high score game but there are only four levels. I also couldn't find where the scores are saved.

Great graphics, very true to the cartoon but they could have done so much more with this.
09-15-2010, 09:44 AM
Now Free!

Just a quick update. Total Pandamonium was updated and is now available for free from the App Store. The update includes a record of your personal best score and the game continues past the four levels - taking you back to the first level but getting increasingly challenging.

All at the low low price of nothing!