• Publisher: Miniclip.com
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 36.1 MB
  • Version: 1.11.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: TOP 1 Paid App in many countries!

One of the most popular games at Miniclip.com has finally arrived to the iPhone!

The world of Fragger is at risk, and he needs your help to explode all enemies! Unleash your shooting abilities to kill all the enemies and unlock 3 different perks!

Fragger Desert Strike, features 40 challenging levels and guarantees you many long hours of exploding fun!

Once you become and grenade launcher expert, compare your score online with the millions of Miniclip users that play Fragger.

OTHER KEY FEATURES:
Amazing Retina graphics
View level solutions
Great soundtrack
Game music, which automatically switches itself off at start when playing other music on your iPod/iPhone
Local+Global high-scores lists
Interactive tutorial to learn how to play

WHAT REVIEW SITES SAY ABOUT FRAGGER!

"Fragger is a seriously fun little game that strips out all the clutter to make way for delightful gameplay and, of course, lovely destruction." - SlideToPlay

"Fragger is a nice little game with good graphics, controls and audio... It's satisfying to play, trickier in places than you expect, and well worth the 59p/99c price" - Bronze Award, Pocket Gamer

"The controls are easy to use and the gameplay is unique and fun. You will get addicted to all that this little app has to offer." - appsnews.org

Try also the free web version of Fragger on our website:
http://www.miniclip.com/games/fragger/

Find out more about Miniclip: http://www.miniclip.com

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: http://www.miniclip.com/terms-and-conditions

PRIVACY POLICY: http://www.miniclip.com/privacy

tatuman's comments:

To celebrate the success of Fragger reaching TOP 10 in USA, UK, Australia and Canada, we decided to launch a free version this week!

We will be giving promo codes for the full version, to everyone who post comments on this thread about what they like/dislike about Fragger Free!

This promotion will be valid for 24 hours, so hurry up!

Best regards,
Miniclip
07-31-2010, 07:21 AM
Ohhh, I have already bought the full version. I love the game.

07-31-2010, 07:39 AM
Usually I don't like free versions because it always leaves me wanting more! But of course sometimes there are those free versions of gAmes who do satisfy my "crave" for the game. And I end up not buying the game. But dragged free, is one of the more tempting games leaving me dissatisfied and wanting more. After all, the more (levels) the merrier. Overall, from the free version it seems like a cute and addicting physics game which reminds me of worms Armageddon when throwing grenades! I somehow find the shocked look of the "bad guys" kinda funny. It doesn't really matter but I thought it would be more interesting if when i messed up in throwing the grenade and "blew myself up". That it would make me "die" and have to restart the level. Anyway, gg ^^d
The game is great. It really pushes this genre forward. The full version should be awesome!!
Simple fun casual game and you can play it online too.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/fragger/en/

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam
07-31-2010, 07:46 AM
Game is great, I liked to play online and on iPhone it's much cooler. So I think that I'll like that full iPhone version too. so did I make it?

Edit: And I like much simple games. And little bit challenging.
Edit: And I like to throw bombs to bad guys !

Last edited by camihq; 07-31-2010 at 07:55 AM.
07-31-2010, 07:48 AM
I love the polish of it and how crisp the graphics are. I also love the bonus points from hitting the bad guys with the grenade

I had issues with the aimig though. After you fire the bar turns grey while the throw is done. Sometimes I touch the screen during that time and I'm stuck having to lift my finger and throwing another grenade when I don't want to or can't get the proper angle/power. It could use a separate button for throwing
07-31-2010, 07:50 AM
Fragger is one of the best games out there. Why you ask? Well that's because you get grenades and you use them to blow things up.

Beta Test(ing/ed) alot of games
An Epic Reviewer for
MobileTechReview
07-31-2010, 07:56 AM
Crisp colors and fun gameplay. I blowed'em up real good. Looking forward to trying the full thing! Thanks! Fragger rocks.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-31-2010, 07:56 AM
I like to throw bombs at buildings!!! (not in real life though)

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!