★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SoftGamers
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: UPDATE COMING SOON! APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE WHO DOWNLOADED THE GAME. I'VE DONE THE STUPIEST MISTAKE A PERSON CAN DO.

Doodle Duck Hunt.
Brought to you by SoftGamers.

Play the best game of the century. Duck Hunt in Doodle. Beat your score. Get addicted to it.

Doodle Duck Hunt has only one mode at this moment. But we are working on a second one.

Game Mode 1:

Kill The Duck. Only one duck appears in your screen each time. You have a help from the best dog. But sometimes he is annoying. Better kill the ducks because if you miss them is better then kill yourself :)

Coming Features:
Kill with scope using accelerometer.

PureSkill's comments:
From the people that brought us Duck Hunt: The Game:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/duck-hunt-the-game/id376559679?mt=8

Presents Duck Hunt Doodle! (Game has iAds)

08-01-2010, 01:26 PM
Looks really close to the original artwork. Unfortunately, I don't think it will be as fun as the original.

Also, why pay for a game that has Ads in it? If it was free, I'd understand, but paying to see the ads (basically)...

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch

08-01-2010, 01:35 PM
It's nice to see people talking about my game
Guys I want to inform you that one version of Duck Hunt is coming.
I have submitted Duck Hunt in Space. It has new graphics. Once it's approved I will sent you more information after it gets approved.
08-01-2010, 01:43 PM
Cool another doodle game

What's the point in releasing the same game with a different theme and at the same time charging you to have ads ?
08-01-2010, 02:04 PM
I just wanted to see how iAds is. It has only one Ad which is at the start screen thats all.
08-15-2010, 04:15 PM
08-15-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm gonna hold out until they release Duck Hunt Underwater, or Duck Hunt The Revenge of the Mayans.
08-15-2010, 06:17 PM
ahh
Quote:
Originally Posted by headcaseGames View Post
I'm gonna hold out until they release Duck Hunt Underwater, or Duck Hunt The Revenge of the Mayans.