★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP for iPad [Releasing 24/march]

08-01-2010, 11:37 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP for iPad [Releasing 24/march]

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-01-2010, 11:39 PM
er.. is there an update or something? like did they say when or has there been any news?

08-01-2010, 11:40 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcat View Post
er.. is there an update or something? like did they say when or has there been any news?
Nothing yet, just found the iPad video and none was posted before.
08-01-2010, 11:49 PM
i dream about this damn game. and i know im gonna love it when i get it..and its going to be over way to fast...
08-02-2010, 03:31 AM
Damn I nearly choked on my coffee when I saw this name pop up in the iPad new games section, real hoping for a release of this soon, feels like I've been waiting forever!
08-02-2010, 08:06 AM
well i think it was mentioned waaay back that it would run on an iPad

last time i emailed them, they told me they were working on it and best to subscribed to their newsletter, but no newsletter so far

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
08-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Wow, I've been wanting this game since I first heard of it but had no clue and iPad version is in the works as well. Sweet! I hope the iPhone and iPad versions (unless its universal of course) are released at the same time.

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
08-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Hey guys,

Just quickly - we're slowly but surely working towards finishing S:S&S EP. We'll start having more regular updates as we move through august, and we'll likely be showing a lot more cool stuff too.

Rest assured, we're busting ass to get it into your hands as soon as possible, without sacrificing a smidgen of the game's vision.

I'll try to be more regular on the TA boards as well

-Nathan from Capy
08-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capy_Nathan View Post
Hey guys,

Just quickly - we're slowly but surely working towards finishing S:S&S EP. We'll start having more regular updates as we move through august, and we'll likely be showing a lot more cool stuff too.

Rest assured, we're busting ass to get it into your hands as soon as possible, without sacrificing a smidgen of the game's vision.

-Nathan from Capy
Thanks for the update and dedication. Hope to hear more soon!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
08-03-2010, 03:49 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to dyscode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capy_Nathan View Post
Hey guys,

-Nathan from Capy
what else can I want

- GameCenter: dyscoder
- the (nearly) ultimate intel HD Graphics 3000 game performance sheet - Contributers welcome