★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dear Admin,

08-02-2010, 01:34 AM
Dear Admin,

I feel that with the way this website is set up, devs are constantly looking using this site to find testers, and that's fine, but I think there are ways to make the meeting process easier. I really think the next path to take for this cite is to make a new member list page for solely testers and those who want to test, and to adapt what was created at iBetaTest.com to toucharcade. This way, devs can find a big compiled list of testers and, once the beta period is over, could even be able to rate them on their usefulness. Maybe I'm asking too much, but it wouldn't be hard to set up with a modified members list page.
08-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Why not just make a "Beta Testers" section and then add subforums or whatever called "Minigore Bets Testers", "Doodle Jump Beta Testers" etc?

08-02-2010, 02:16 AM
@Soul
no.

@OP
that actually sounds pretty cool because i'm almost positive touchARcade is the biggest ipod gaming forum, meaning the most idevice gamers are here. so why not take advantage and help the devs while also giving the members something to do.
also it would be very easy to communicate during beta periods of games
08-02-2010, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbname View Post
@Soul
no.

@OP
that actually sounds pretty cool because i'm almost positive touchARcade is the biggest ipod gaming forum, meaning the most idevice gamers are here. so why not take advantage and help the devs while also giving the members something to do.
Your right, my idea was a failure.
08-02-2010, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul View Post
Your right, my idea was a failure.
I believe in you.
08-02-2010, 06:45 AM
Thank you for your positive feedback! I think this would be a win-win situation with the comunity ultimately benefiting in the end.
08-02-2010, 07:05 AM
Already is a list of good beta testers in the private dev place. Idk if they update it or not, but some deva do use it.
08-02-2010, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da shiz wiz 19 View Post
Already is a list of good beta testers in the private dev place. Idk if they update it or not, but some deva do use it.
i wonder if were in it (that is, me and you)

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
08-02-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilo View Post
I believe in you.
Thank you young sire. I bow down to your greatness.
08-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbname View Post
@Soul
no.

@OP
im think TA is biggest..but i just joined another igaming forum that almost equally as big

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGameLover1 View Post
Um, to work it out, you need a chick for that.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo View Post
heh heh, not necessarily....