★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: T-bone
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.8 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Regular Price $1.99

SALE PRICE $0.99

PROMINI - React fast, burn 'em up!

Get Promini! A dazzling and addictive puzzle game that keeps you busy and entertained!

Build blocks of the colored cubes and eliminate them when the ray of light passes. The more you burn - the more you score! Complex figures earn special bonuses that will help you score even more.

Promini features great custom tunes to keep you relaxed and entertained and takes you to a calm underwater world (more worlds are planned for future updates).

How to play

- Your goal is to gain as many game points as you can and achieving the highest results among other players.

- Game points are calculated by the amount of cubes you burn.

- You can get even more game points by building complex blocks of cubes - you'll be getting random bonuses and you'll have the possibility to buy bonuses for bucks that you earn. Bonuses will help you burn more!

- Slide your thumb left and right to move the cube accordingly. Rotate the cube by sliding up or down. Tap anywhere on the screen to drop the cube.

Bonuses

Once you have scored enough - you can use special bonuses. Visit Promini's shop, where you will find various bonus tools that will help you either eliminate cubes from the game zone more effectively or slow the game or laser down for a while.

Take a look at our online video tutorial - http://www.vimeo.com/11919307
08-02-2010, 10:06 AM
Might you be able to tell me why I should purchase this game, instead of playing the one currently on my phone? What is new, what is different?

08-02-2010, 10:15 AM
if you have promini now, then you should not get this, we just re released it, send me a screenshot if you have it and I will send you a promo code for it. It has openfeint now

T-bone
RevApps
www.twitter.com/revapps
Marco Popo - Join the Network....
08-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
Might you be able to tell me why I should purchase this game, instead of playing the one currently on my phone? What is new, what is different?
Just my words.
Beside the new "XT" in the gamename and that the developer has changed from Justin Johnson to T-bone, what is the differense

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
08-02-2010, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
Thats what i would like to know as i took the original off as got fed up waiting for online leaderboards . The original then dissapeared off the app store and has been replaced by this , so i expected this too be free to me but no such luck was charged again so if the only change is OF then this is a bad ploy by the Dev as it amounts to nothing more than charging for an update. Its a different matter if this has more to it and its a full blown new game .
08-02-2010, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revapps View Post
if you have promini now, then you should not get this, we just re released it, send me a screenshot if you have it and I will send you a promo code for it. It has openfeint now
Why did you re-release the game?

I own Promini.
I know how to make a screenshot on my Touch, but I don't know where to find the screenshot on my PC,
so I can mail it to you!!

And what about people outside USA, they can't use a promo code!

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!

Last edited by jyhjyh; 08-02-2010 at 10:27 AM.
08-02-2010, 10:34 AM
I remember that revapps was looking for someone else's game to buy in the past, so I think it's just what happened - he bought promini, added openfeint (or made the original developer add it) and now sells it under its name.
08-02-2010, 10:42 AM
I think the screenshot must taken from iTunes/Apps/Info where the owner is shown

btw, how could i insert a JPG in a PM?
08-02-2010, 10:45 AM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
Lol. This could have been an update. Either way, I'm not interested.
08-02-2010, 11:03 AM
Sam the lion

I did buy this game. That is why It is released under a new name. I will try my best to give out the promo codes to those that had it before but please be honest when you send me a message for one. I don't know of any other way.

T-bone
RevApps
www.twitter.com/revapps
Marco Popo - Join the Network....