★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Starwind Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.8 MB
  • Version: 1.2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Have you ever thought about asteroids? How dangerous they are?... They hiding among the shadows of deep space and waiting for space ships... Who will defend them?... Maybe you?

Asteroid Hunter is a nice classic style arcade for iPhone/iPod. It is small and easy to play. Attractive graphics and atmospheric sound and music. No complex rules and controls!

Don't expect too much, this game will not open new world for you, but it will entertain you for few mintes on a bus stop or while you waiting for your girlfriend!

Player's task is too defend space ships passing through the asteroid field. There are 3 game types and different difficulty levels, from easiest to impossible.

Practice your accuracy and fire efficiency, get highest score and don't forget about Achievements. Only best asteroid hunters will be able to complete all three levels!

daniel.s's comments:
Asteroid Hunter is a cool easy to play arcade for iPhone/iPod. Free days!

New game was released today! Because of this I'm glad to announce free week for Asteroid Hunter! Enjoy!

Please take a look at new game:
http://itunes.apple.com/app/assault/id387696125?mt=8

iTunes link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/asteroid-hunter/id379832927?mt=8

Please take a moment to rate this game. Thanks.
08-02-2010, 12:22 PM
I got FJ4ANHYTE4T7..

Thanks !

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"

08-02-2010, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the code!

Twtt7fl6jth9

No code needed for today since it's free?
08-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Yes, no need, codes are for those who will miss free day . Hope you'll enjoy it!
08-02-2010, 02:22 PM
Pretty fun little arcade style game. Clean visuals with a 3D rendered effect and addictive gameplay. I was just tapping at first but then realized you can swipe for dual shots (as stated in the how to play screen) which adds a little style to it. Definately worth a download, and takes very little space up on your iDevice. I like 'Defender' mode the best. Not really sure how 'Navigator' mode is scored. Is it based on fuel usage or time...or both? No leaderboards...but I do like the fact that it has acheivements. I really like the music too, spacey. Good job on this. Definately a keeper on my ipod touch, good for pick up an play. I'll be sure to submit a rating and review later.

Last edited by Slothy; 08-02-2010 at 02:29 PM.
08-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Got: 4YFJPAALX4FP

Thanks a lot!
08-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Just dl'd!! Looks a like a great game!
08-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Slothy
Thanks for so detailed reply. I'm really happy that you liked it. You right, Navigator mode is scored based on both fuel and time. And of course you should not loose your ship .

OrionnoirO
ninjackid
Hope you'll enjoy playing as much as I enjoing making it.

Please feel free to ask any questions and also I'll be glad to hear any suggestions on possible improvements. Thanks for your comments.
08-03-2010, 05:15 AM
Hi! Free day is over, but you can use promo codes to get Asteroid Hunter for free!
08-03-2010, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.s View Post
Hi! Free day is over, but you can use promo codes to get Asteroid Hunter for free!
The codes were probably used yesterday lol. Probably shoulda handed those out today instead

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!