★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zombie Skydive Enhanced for iPhone 4 Retina Display

08-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Zombie Skydive Enhanced for iPhone 4 Retina Display

Press Release

Chichester, UK - Independent games developer Chris Mayer today is pleased to announce the release of Zombie Skydive v1.2 for iPhone and iPod touch devices.

This new version features high resolution artwork optimised for the stunning Retina display on iPhone 4. A high resolution icon is included for iPhone 4's home screen, and this version is built for iOS 4.

More than 5,000 players have taken to the skies in Zombie Skydive - the simple yet addictive action game which involves trying to collect brains and avoid obstacles while plummeting to earth.

Features

* Varied Level Selection
Fall from above the clouds, dive deep oceans or fall from a tall skyscraper in the pursuit of tasty brains. Simple yet addictive gameplay will have you coming back for more.

* Unlockable Bonus Content
New levels and bonus content such as concept artwork become available as you achieve high scores.

* High Resolution Graphics
Enhanced for iPhone 4 Retina Display ...but also looks great on iPad.

* Simple Motion-based Controls
Just tilt! Aim for brains, but avoid the other nasty obstacles.

* In-app User Manual
Accessible from the main menu, the user manual is on hand if you ever need help.

"Since Zombie Skydive's release in December 2009 there's one feature that has been requested by many players - motion controls. I'm happy to now give players what they have asked for, and include high resolution artwork to keep the game looking fresh on Apple's latest device" - developer, Chris Mayer

Device Requirements
* iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 10.2 MB

Pricing and Availability
Zombie Skydive 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies), Zombie Skydive Lite 1.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.

Official Website
Purchase and Download
Download Lite Version from iTunes
Promotional High-Resolution Artwork

Chris Mayer is an iPhone developer based in Chichester, UK. Chris has developed apps in a number of categories, mostly focusing on games and entertainment titles. Copyright (C) 2010 Chris Mayer. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

###

Chris Mayer
Developer

United Kingdom
contact@chrismayerapps.co.uk

Developer of Brain App. The ultimate brain training game for iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC, and Windows Phone. Try my new iOS Math/Puzzle game Blockmatix.
08-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Oh, I Forgot... Some Promo Codes

K6MX3E9WLWWT
P4RL3J3T7FMN
K4KEJPKF9W7Y

Developer of Brain App. The ultimate brain training game for iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC, and Windows Phone. Try my new iOS Math/Puzzle game Blockmatix.