★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: If you already bought 'Dark Shrine', then don't buy 'Dark Shrine 3D'. They're the same games.
The title has changed, because we (HOTDOG studio) are starting up on our own.
=========================================================

Dark Shrine is a full 3D action RPG game.

Enjoy huge-effects and chaine-combos with just Simple control.
As a Demonprince of Hell, Explore hundreds of dungeons.
Numerous weapon collection to defeat enemys, who seeks the Crown.
Dark Shrine provides 4 different mode, beside Main game.
Play and enjoy the endless fun.

Enjoy the great effects and combos with simple controls.
As the Demon Prince of Hell you can explore hundreds of dungeons.
Numerous different weapons to defeat your enemies with. While they
try to gain the Crown.

Dark Shrine provides 4 different modes, besides the main game.
Enjoy the endless fun!

*** Check out other game from HOTDOG Studio? 'Ready Action!, Bugs Wars, Fluffy Diver, Lets Flair'
- Twitter: @hotdog_games
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/hotdogstudio.global
- Homepage: http://www.hotdogstudio.co.kr/eng/index.asp
08-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Any relation to this:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ht=dark+shrine

that was out since March?

08-02-2010, 07:06 PM
how to deleted this?

"are you sure your gonna be okay here all by yourself?" "ya. i just need to watch out for some homicidal psycho teenage girls with ridiculously vivid hair colors who want to destroy me. other than that im perfectly fine."
08-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Does it get a seperate thread if the title was tweaked slightly (the letters 3D) and its released by a different dev?

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
08-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Isn't there a thread for this one already?
Have this game for a long time already
08-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Does it get a seperate thread if the title was tweaked slightly (the letters 3D) and its released by a different dev?
I hope not. This current build doesn't work on the iPad and a new topic kind of forgets about everyone that already paid for this. IMO
08-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Could merge the threads since the old comments probably still apply and any updates between then and now can be compared and commented on in one thread as opposed to jumping back and forth I would think?
08-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Whats with the new trend for dev to rerelease old games under a different dev name? Just recently saw this on like 2 other games, the app store is sinking to a whole new level.

08-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Whats with the new trend for dev to rerelease old games under a different dev name? Just recently saw this on like 2 other games, the app store is sinking to a whole new level.
Agreed somewhat. I saw this in the app store earlier. Had to stop and do a double take, like, what makes this in 3D compared to the version I already have? To my disappointment, it was only a change of devs. Although wasn't the original version of this game produced together by Hotdog studios and the devsisters? Maybe they decided to try and see if they can get more people to buy it? Previous versions of this game didn't appear to sell too hot...

But yeah, I re-bought Hand of Greed one day, thinking I deleted the old version. Later saw the extra charge and was a little pissed. Not going to make the same same mistake with this game >.<
08-02-2010, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunblade1190 View Post
Agreed somewhat. I saw this in the app store earlier. Had to stop and do a double take, like, what makes this in 3D compared to the version I already have? To my disappointment, it was only a change of devs. Although wasn't the original version of this game produced together by Hotdog studios and the devsisters? Maybe they decided to try and see if they can get more people to buy it? Previous versions of this game didn't appear to sell too hot...

But yeah, I re-bought Hand of Greed one day, thinking I deleted the old version. Later saw the extra charge and was a little pissed. Not going to make the same same mistake with this game >.<
And I wasn't even complaining on the whole charge for a game, make that game free, make a 'premium' version of that game, then make that free and release a 'gold' version of that game 'marketing technique'.

I was complaining on Nate games and some other game with some red warrior as the main character that was litterally just rereleased with a new name and dev.