★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: WoBong has just invaded your iphone. Play as the cute and funny WoBong in 2 crazy games. WoCatch is a new original game for your iphone. Fruits are falling from the sky and WoBong has to collect them all.WoBong also has to watch out for the deadly spikes and dreaded yellow bat. Also when Wobong collect fruit he gets a power jump boost to jump even higher.
WoJump is a totally new way of playing jump games. This time you control the action via onscreen buttons, but the challenge remains the same. If you can make you way to the top of the hill you become Wo king of the hill.
Avoid enemies and collect fruit to boost your high score

exgamer's comments:
I just wanted to share what I thought would be the next quick play craze. This year so far doodle jump and angry birds have taken that slot. Now your wondering does this game WoBong have the best graphics? No. Does it have the best Music ? No. Then why would you think it will be a hit.
Simply because it is fun and addictive. Plus WoBong looks funny as hell hahahaha!!!!

08-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
Those look horrible, only because it's obvious your taking too good ideas and trying to get money off of them.

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 08-03-2010 at 11:49 PM. Reason: cleanup

08-03-2010, 05:58 PM
Doesn't look any more addictive than the million other games that play exactly the same...

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-03-2010, 05:59 PM
It looks like Doodle Jump with graphics by a three year old.
Also, please don't post pretending you have nothing to do with the game when it's clear you do.
08-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exgamer View Post
I just wanted to share what I thought would be the next quick play craze. This year so far doodle jump and angry birds have taken that slot. Now your wondering does this game WoBong have the best graphics? No. Does it have the best Music ? No. Then why would you think it will be a hit.
Lets see what does it have........
All great games have one thing in common. They are just addictive , the gameplay just grabs you and doesnt let go. The main charactor WoBong looks funny,cute,and cool . He has that special knack , plus 2 really fun games to play in. Matter of fact just click this blog and you decide
http://wobong.blogspot.com/

I recommend this to the gamer who is looking for a game thats easy to learn, fun to play,and really great onscreen controls. Add to that its only 99 cents. Just remember if WoBong becomes a hit I called it 1st.
I'd say good try, but it would just be another lie in this thread .
08-03-2010, 10:40 PM
my thoughts

Ok 2 answer some question by these fine gentlemen. Not 1 person in here can buy the game and tell me its not a good game. Everyone here is talking about graphics, like that determines if its a good game or not.
1) The WoCatch game I havent seen done, so I hardly think its a rip off another game. If you say so please name that game thank you.
2) I already said the graphics where not the best you seen. So thank you for repeating me.
3) All I said was the gameplay is very fun. Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion here,right?
In closing whether good or bad comments are posted I thank you for participating and welcome your words. Hope you all have a good day.

Last edited by exgamer; 08-25-2010 at 03:23 AM.
08-03-2010, 10:47 PM

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

Last edited by CygnetSeven; 08-03-2010 at 11:50 PM.
08-03-2010, 11:26 PM
feedback

Well like I said Iam new to iphone and the game exp so far is great. StreetFighter5,WoBong,and Canabalt are the 1st few games I brought. Someone PM me about doodle jump and I brought that too. Fun game.

Last edited by exgamer; 08-04-2010 at 10:09 AM.
08-04-2010, 10:30 AM
nvm delete comment .
08-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Hahaha, the icon is freakin' funny.

Invaders Must Die.