★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-25-2012, 10:39 PM
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
Right now people are just hoping that iOS 6 will passively fix in CGS what iOS 5 passively broke. :P
That's what I was hoping. I re-installed the game after I got iOS 6. At the initiation of the third or fourth battle, the game crashed like it did before.
12-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 4,425
Not sure if this game ever got fixed(and sorry if me bumping this brings somebody's hopes up).

But for those with a PSP or Vita that want to play this game(bug free), it just dropped down to $7.49 in the US PSN Store.

12-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
Not sure if this game ever got fixed(and sorry if me bumping this brings somebody's hopes up).

But for those with a PSP or Vita that want to play this game(bug free), it just dropped down to $7.49 in the US PSN Store.
I'd pay some developer at least $20 to play this one on my iPhone again. So, if anyone can crack the code and resubmit it under the name CGS, name your price!
02-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Sonora, Mxico
Posts: 222
Esto esta olvidado verdad.. Nada de actualizaciones.. No se para que lo compre.
No comprare nada ms de esta compaa..
:/
02-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilneo View Post
Esto esta olvidado verdad.. Nada de actualizaciones.. No se para que lo compre.
No comprare nada ms de esta compaa..
:/
No lo actualizan hace aos... No creo que lo vayan a actualizar ahora... Sorry :/
09-22-2014, 09:00 PM
Does anyone have try this game, now? With ios 7? On an ipad?
09-22-2014, 09:15 PM
Joined: Jul 2013
Location: Ibaraki, Japan
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoloBaquerizoH View Post
Does anyone have try this game, now? With ios 7? On an ipad?
It's still broken, man. Don't buy it. It's never getting fixed.
09-22-2014, 09:50 PM
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 2,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Musgrave View Post
It's still broken, man. Don't buy it. It's never getting fixed.
lol by some small miracle maybe it will start to work again on iOS 8?
Doubt it though. Too bad, it was a great game while it lasted.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
09-22-2014, 10:37 PM
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
lol by some small miracle maybe it will start to work again on iOS 8?
Doubt it though. Too bad, it was a great game while it lasted.
It technically still works on iOS 7. You have to let the intro movie (i.e. a black screen) completely play through (if I remember right it has no sound), and then the start menu will appear. The only thing is there is NO way to skip the into movie, so you'll have to stare at a black screen for about a minute or two each and every time you'd like to play the game. I decided that it just wasn't worth it since there are plenty of other great RPGs I still need to play on the AppStore. So, being that I deleted it a while ago, I can't say whether this "trick" still works or not with iOS 8. Either way, I just wanted to share what I knew about it. It's really a shame that this game didn't get better support because it was actually one of the more interesting RPGs I'd played.
09-22-2014, 11:07 PM
get it for psp/vita if you want to play it. on IOS it never played right, shame cause it costs so much and they continue to sell a broken game