★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Stephen HKS
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 26.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Only for iPhone 3GS and iPod 3G (at this version)

Enter the world of Pacific43. Become a hero in World War Two Pacific Battle

FEATURES:

-8 unique missions (included time survival, attack specific targets)
-Multiple enemy types (like fighter, bomber, battleship)
-3D computer graphics (characters, texture)
-Physical engine based game effect (fire, explosion, smoke)
-Unlock new game mode by finishing the mission mode
-Beat your scores
-and much more!

stephenhks's comments:
My first game, hope you guys enjoy it

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pacific43/id382544043?mt=8#

08-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Looks pretty good any online leaderboards

08-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Looks pretty good any online leaderboards
sorry, still unavailable at this version
um....I will consider it in next update version
08-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenhks View Post
sorry, still unavailable at this version
um....I will consider it in next update version
Cool if it's promised in an update version I will give it a go and let you know what I think
08-04-2010, 12:57 PM
i dont understand the gameplay, could you explain or post a vid. i would like to say that it looks very good look wise. i hope this gets alittle more attention.
08-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Wow looks good! any videos?
08-04-2010, 01:36 PM
i wish it would work on 2gen ipods..
08-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Cool if it's promised in an update version I will give it a go and let you know what I think
Waiting for your impressions!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
08-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Game Impressions

mmm Im itching to try the game ...

Developer: A tip is that you should probably use a more interesting primary screenshot. The one you have now hasn't a lot going for it. "Mission complete" and a score? You got a cool looking game, make sure to show it off!

Edit; Ok I tried it out and well ... it could use some work. First, it is always a good idea to let people spell check your game. It's real easy to do and it takes usually no time at all to fix but it stings like hell to see stuff like "Mission Object" and '"Shot down 20 enemy fighters (mission objective, not result)". Now I could be shooting myself in the foot here since I'm Swedish and probably spell crappy too. But I'm not selling my posts in this thread to people on the AppStore.

Secondly, you might have to give the sounds a overhaul. The shooting sound is really weak, but the sound the planes make when they get shot down is just downright wrong. It sounds like something out of a star laser fighter game.

Anyways, I need to play it more for any deeper impressions. Anyone else bite?

I lost my Sig somewhere

Last edited by FoolishSteve; 08-04-2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: I played the game and edited in my impressions.
08-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Game Impressions

Ok here goes I'm sorry to say my impressions are not good so much so I instantly deleted

The problems with this game are many the main one being the controls which are terrible they are jerky and there seems to be no diagonals

Secondly is the sound no sounds of the planes just silence only time there is any is when you are firing your weapons . There is also no music on the menu screen .

The game itself is mission based which consists of staying alive for a certain amount of time or kill x amount of planes etc in all pretty boring fodder