★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Canyonpix
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 1.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Curveball is a casual puzzle game, simply swap adjacent balls to make three or more balls with the same color on the same arc or line, those balls with the same color will disappear, the existing balls with the newly generated ones will be pushed from either the left of the arc or the top of the line. You will receive a score that depends on the number of disappearing balls (50 for 3 balls, 100 for 4 balls, and 200 for 5 balls), it is workable for iPhone, iPod & iPad devices.

canyonpix1's comments:
Curveball is a casual puzzle game, simply swap adjacent balls to make three or more balls with the same color on the same arc or line, those balls with the same color will disappear, the existing balls with the newly generated ones will be pushed from either the left of the arc or the top of the line. You will receive a score that depends on the number of disappearing balls (50 for 3 balls, 100 plus sparkling stars effect for 4 balls, and 200 plus explosive effect for 5 balls), it is workable for iPhone, iPod & iPad devices.

The App Store Link is http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/curveball-game/id381581157?mt=8

08-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Nice illusion as you scroll down the page and view the images.

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
08-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Nice illusion as you scroll down the page and view the images.
I was scrolling up and down for a good few seconds looking at that.

Congrats and good luck on the release.
08-04-2010, 02:47 PM
Maybe it's just me being jaded, but as opposed to releasing these 4+ games with minimal production values and not offering a whole lot that hasn't already been done before at the same time, why not combine all of these releases into one game pack? At this point the games don't get better but it could be a great value at $1-2.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
08-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Maybe it's just me being jaded, but as opposed to releasing these 4+ games with minimal production values and not offering a whole lot that hasn't already been done before at the same time, why not combine all of these releases into one game pack? At this point the games don't get better but it could be a great value at $1-2.
We are considering combining 4 into 1.