★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Canyonpix
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 1.4 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Rhombville is a casual puzzle game, simply swap adjacent rhombs on a 45/135 degree line to make three or more rhombs with the same color on same or another 45/135 degree line, those rhombs with the same color will disappear, the existing rhombs with the newly generated ones will be pushed along the same line direction. You will receive a score that depends on the number of disappearing rhombs (50 for 3 rhombs, 100 for 4 rhombs, and 200 for 5 rhombs), it is workable for iPhone, iPod & iPad devices.

canyonpix1's comments:
Rhombville is a casual puzzle game, simply swap adjacent rhombs on a 45/135 degree line to make three or more rhombs with the same color on same or another 45/135 degree line, those rhombs with the same color will disappear, the existing rhombs with the newly generated ones will be pushed along the same line direction. You will receive a score that depends on the number of disappearing rhombs (50 for 3 rhombs, 100 plus sparkling stars effect for 4 rhombs, and 200 plus explosive effect for 5 rhombs), it is workable for iPhone, iPod & iPad devices.

The App Store link is http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rhombville-game/id382784124?mt=8

08-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to swishinj
2 similar games? Honey comb and this?? Why not just make 1 really good app??

You won't find me on the leaderboards.
08-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to swishinj
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Honeyville? Well, they might just think that this is a really good app
it is, i mean why make to VERY similar apps? They just posted about Honeyville it looks exactly the same except the shapes are different. Why put all your time into one game and make it great, not just really good.

You won't find me on the leaderboards.